|“||Team up to launch Super Sap Traps and more with Oak & Acorn. Log tree-mendous vanquishes with this mighty pair.||„|
|~ Acorn and Oak's description.|
Acorn and Oak are two of the main protagonists of the 2019 third player shooter game Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. They are the anthropomorphic duo who take parts in fighting zombies and take back Neighborville. They are in Defend class.
Acorn is a plant with the same name who has a removable head with a gun on top of it. He also has four leaf-like legs to help him move around faster. His eyes are yellow with black pupils.
Oak is a tree that has large eyebrows and mouth. His right hand is a log that allows him to shoot wood griefs. He also has two branches with leaves on him, and two legs to help him move.
Powers and Abilities
- Shell Shot: Acorn can fire wood chunks at zombies.
- Treetop Turret: Unlike the Shell Shot, Acorn can shoot weaker wood chunks, but it has infinite ammo while being a passenger.
- Sap Trap: He can launch a sticky explosive sap.
- Acorn Dash: He can dash forward with this ability.
- Lumber Support: While being a passenger, he can heal both himself and Oak rapidly.
- Wood Grief: Oak can shoot projectiles from his right hand.
- Super Sap Trap: Oak can throw a sap that deals massive damages to zombies.
- Roll for Damage: He can throw a log that rolls forward and deals with damages to incoming zombies.
Plants vs. Zombies comics
Acorns and Oaks appeared in the comics to help Nate Timeley and Patrice Blazing rescuing the kidnapped plants.
- Acorn, one of the Go-Nuts, and Tricorn are the only plants that are acorns.
- Oak's primary weapon, Wood Grief, is a play on the word Good Grief.