Acxa is Lotor's former general, new ally of the Voltron Coalition and former antagonist-turned-heroine in Voltron: Legendary Defender. She is now an operative for the Blade of Marmora along with her fellow former generals Ezor and Zethrid.
When Acxa, Ezor and Zethrid deceived Lotor again Lotor threw them away from the Sincline ships to create them to Voltron-like mecha. Then they got to the meteoroid. From there they saw the Voltron and Lotor disappear. And that was three years ago. They were marooned on the meteoroid for days. When Galra cruiser came to investigate Lotor's last known whereabouts. And they took it over. And when Lotor was gone, it was clear that there was a power vacuum in the Galra Empire. Zethrid and Ezor wanted to exploit that for their own gain. But Acxa wanted to find her own path. When Ezor and Zethrid captured the Paladins, Krolia and Romelle She helped liberate them with Coran. When Keith came to help her they got away with the explosion of synthian nitrate canisters. And she hoped it would replace her previous actions. After the break she told the Paladins of Voltron that they have not been seen for three years in battle against Lotor. And she promised to do everything to help the Voltron Coalition.
- It was revealed in the episode Tailing a Comet that she was the Galra pilot that helped Keith and Hunk in The Belly of the Weblum.
- She is the shortest of the generals, just standing a little below Narti in height.
- Acxa later on went to Chicago live there and got a job at the university.
- Acxa is similar to Tempest Shadow from My Little Pony: the Movie.
- A theory speculates that Acxa possibly might be Keith's long lost sister