|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
Alice Zuberg, also known as Alice Synthesis Thirty, is a major supporting character in the Sword Art Online light novel series, as well as its anime and manga adaptions. She also serves, as the deuteragonist of the Alicization Arc, which currently remains as the longest story arc in the series.
Alice originally lived in a small rural settlement called Rulid Village with her best friends Eugeo and Kirito. She was eventually taken away by an Integrity Knight after she broke a Sacred Taboo. In the capital, Alice's identity was stripped away by the Administrator Quinella who turned Alice into one of her Integrity Knights.
Years later, Alice was reunited with Kirito and Eugeo, the former of which convinced her that Quinella was evil and should be destroyed. The trio were successful at defeating the Administrator, although in the process Eugeo perished and Kirito fell into a coma.
Alice took care of Kirito for several months before eventually rejoining the reformed Integrity Knights to battle the forces of the Dark Territory.
She is voiced by Ai Kayano in the Japanese version of the anime, and by Kayli Mills in the English version of the anime.
Alice has sparkling blue eyes, and long, golden hair that is tied to both sides of her head, and a braid running down from the back of her head, a bow attached at the end of the braid. She also wore a white lace around her forehead.
As an Integrity Knight, Alice wore white armor (golden in most light novel illustrations), a blue cape, white leather boots, and a white skirt (blue and white in the illustrations).
Alice is a girl from Rulid Village who was friends with Kirito and Eugeo until she was taken away by an Integrity Knight for touching the gravel from the Land of Darkness. As Kirito and Eugeo later find out, she was synthesized into an Integrity Knight herself.
She Was Sitting Under The Osmanthus Tree by Yuki Kajiura
- In the original web novel, Alice's name after becoming an Integrity Knight was Alice Synthesis Fifty, which designated her as the 50th member to join the Integrity Knights. In the light novel, her name was changed to Alice Synthesis Thirty, thus making her the 30th member to join.
- Alice's name coincides with the acronym of the concept of Rath's plan, Artificial Labile Intelligence Cybernated Existence (A.L.I.C.E).
- In an official character popularity poll hosted by Dengeki Bunko for the cover of abec Art Works, Alice Synthesis Thirty ranked sixth and Alice Zuberg ranked thirtieth.
- Her Japanese voice actress, Ai Kayano, who also voiced Darkness in KonoSuba, Mikan Tsumiki in Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair, Juliet Persia in Boarding School Juliet, Rin Toyama in New Game!, Kanae Kocho in Dmon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Y'shtola Rhul in Final Fantasy XIV, Meiko "Menma" Honma in Anohana, Itsuka in Toaru Majutsu no Index, Muginami in LAGRANGE -The Flower of Rin-ne, Morsayati in Dragalia Lost, Kyôka in Fairy Tail, Mana Ouma and Inori Yuzuriha in Guilty Crown and Madoka Orimura in Infinite Stratos.
- Her English voice actress, Kayli Mills, who also voiced Yunyun in KonoSuba and Emilia and Satella in Re:Zero.
- Both of the English (Netflix dub) and Japanese voice actresses share the same voice-acting role as Kokomi Teruhashi from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K: Reawakened.
|Sword Art Online Heroes|
Mother's Rosario Arc