|“||Power, weakness. Imagine a Power so great that once exerted it would leave you completely weak. Alien X is coming.||„|
Alien X is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Celestialsapien from the Forge of Creation, Alien X first appear in Ben 10: Alien Force in the episode called X = Ben + 2.
Alien X is a completely black humanoid alien with white star-like spots all over his body, He has white hands with four fingers and a thumb on ease one, three horns on his head. He has green eyes and has the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Alien X looks almost the same, but with a few minor changes. His body is more muscular than before, His chin is bigger while his horns are smaller and the spots on his body are now brighter. His Omnitrix symbol remain on his chest.
Ben 10: Alien Force
Alien X first appears in X = Ben + 2, When Ben tennyson used Alien X to repair a the broken dam releaseding a flood by emitting time waves to reverse the damage. After That, Alien X remain entrely motionless during the rest of the episode, Due Ben having augument with Alien X's two personalilites named Serena (the voice of love and compassion) and Bellicus (the voice of rage and aggression). Ben manages to convince the two personalilties to transform into another alien form (Swampfire). After what happen, Ben decide never to used Alien X ever again, thus considering the most powerful transformation ever is not worth the cost.
Powers and Abilities
- (Top-Tier 1-A) Nigh-Omnipotence: Alien X is a nigh-omnipotent, According to Serena, Alien X's species are the most powerful beings in the Universe with a few weaknesses.
- (Infintie/Unlimited) Reality Warping: Alien X can warp All reality, All time, and All space. According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Alien X and other Celestialsapiens can even destroy the whole Omniverse which contains infinite realities - universes, infinite dimensions, and infinite timelines with only a few thoughts.
- Multiversal Recreation: Alien X is powerful enough to re-create a new universe.
- Infinite Strength: Alien X possesses strength that can destroy planets as big as Galaxies with ease.
- Nigh-Immortality: It's suggested that Alien X is immune to aging or just possesses longevity.
- Invulnerability: Alien X is very durable, as he was immune to the Anihilaarg, which was capable of destroying a universe.
- Flight: Alien X is capable of flying at infinite speeds.
- Self-Duplication: Alien X can produce copies of himself.
- Galaxy Generation: Alien X can create galaxies that can suck beings into them.
- Telekinesis: Alien X can Control, Warp, and even Create things and other beings. He can even make them fight against each other and control their abilities.
- Deflection: Alien X is able to deflect any attacks such as Swift's neuroshock blasts.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Alien X has demonstrated great ability in combat as demonstrated when the later was fighting the Galactic Gladiator. When fighting, Alien X was able to trade blows with the Celestialsapien warrior and fight on equal ground during the match.
- Speed: Alien X has infintie speed
He really doesn't have any Weaknesses since Ben has full control over him Proof
- Alien X is the most powerful out of all Ben's aliens
- Alien X has appeared in 6 episodes (Not counting The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Since he was only seen in a flashback from X = Ben + 2).
- Alien X is one of the few aliens that Ben doesn't use more often, do to risk being stuck debating forever with Serena and Bellicus and its great power.