|“||Power, weakness. Imagine a Power so great that once exerted it would leave you completely weak. Alien X is coming.||„|
Alien X is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Celestialsapien from the Forge of Creation, Alien X first appear in Ben 10: Alien Force in the episode called X = Ben + 2.
He was voiced by Yuri Lowenthal, who also voiced Spider-Man in Marvel's Spider-Man video game.
Alien X is a completely solid black humanoid alien with white star-like spots all over his body, He has white hands with four fingers and a thumb on ease one, three horns on his head. He has green eyes and has the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Alien X looks almost the same, but with a few minor changes. His body is more muscular than before, His chin is bigger while his horns are smaller and the spots on his body are now brighter. His Omnitrix symbol remain on his chest.
Ben 10: Alien Force
Alien X first appears in X = Ben + 2, when Ben Tennyson first used Alien X to repair a the broken dam by emitting time waves to reverse the damage. After that, Alien X remain entirely motionless during the rest of the episode, Due to Ben having an argument with Alien X's two personalities named Serena (the voice of love and compassion) and Bellicus (the voice of rage and aggression). Ben manages to convince the two personalities to transform into another alien form (Swampfire). After what happen, Ben decided to never use Alien X ever again, thus considering the most powerful transformation ever is not worth the cost.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
It is revealed prior to The Forge of Creation, that Kevin Levin build a security system into the Ultimatrix to prevent Ben from accidentally transform into Alien during the middle of a fight, or if Albedo had access to it. Gwen and Kevin used two Omnitrix keys to unlocked Alien X, so Ben could hopefully use him to locate the Forge of Creation and defeat Aggregor. However, Ben was still unable to convince Serena and Bellicus, so Professor Paradox transform Alien X back into Ben.
Powers and Abilities
- (Top-Tier 0) Nigh-Omnipotence: Alien X (Tier 2-A) is a nigh-omnipotent, According to Serena, Alien X's species are the most powerful beings in the Universe with a few weaknesses.
- (Infinite/Unlimited) Reality Warping: Alien X can warp All reality, All time, and All space. According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Alien X and other Celestialsapiens can even destroy the whole Omniverse which contains infinite realities - universes, infinite dimensions, and infinite timelines with only a few thoughts.
- Universal Creation/Recreation: Alien X is powerful enough to create or recreate a new universe.
- Infinite Strength: Alien X possesses strength that can destroy planets as big as Galaxies with ease.
- Nigh-Immortality: It's suggested that Alien X is immune to aging or just possesses longevity.
- Invulnerability: Alien X is very durable, as he was immune to the Anihilaarg, which was capable of destroying a universe.
- Mind Control: Alien X is able to control the mind of others. He once controlled the minds of the Amalgam Kids to fight each other.
- Flight: Alien X is capable of flying at infinite speeds.
- Self-Duplication: Alien X can produce copies of himself with no power decrease.
- Regeneration: Alien X can regenerate any physical damage he has.
- Size Manipulation: Celestialsapiens can grow to the size of galaxies.
- Galaxy Creation: Alien X can create galaxies that can suck beings into them.
- Telekinesis: Alien X can Control, Warp, and even Create things and other beings. He can even make them fight against each other and control their abilities.
- Deflection: Alien X is able to deflect any attacks such as Swift's neuroshock blasts.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Alien X has demonstrated great ability in combat as demonstrated when the later was fighting the Galactic Gladiator. When fighting, Alien X was able to trade blows with the Celestialsapien warrior and fight on equal ground during the match.
- Infinite Speed: Born from a place where time and space doesn't exist, Alien X has infinite speed
- Time Manipulation: Alien X can manipulate time, as he did in his debut episode where he turned back time to fix the dam.
- Space Manipulation: Alien X is able to manipulate space. Once created a portal to the real world so Ben knew what was going on.
- Erasure: Stated by Kevin, that Celestialsapiens "could just blink and we'd be gone ". Stated by Servantis a half Cerebrocrustacean (whose species have an IQ of 1^30 nonillion) said that Ben in his Celestialsapien form could "wipe out everything in existence if he wished".
- In order for Alien X to do ANY action, at least 2 out of the 3 personalities inside Alien X must agree, however this weakness has disappeared in Omniverse. Proof
- Alien X can be harmed by other Celestialsapiens.
- Alien X is susceptible to having his powers absorbed.
- Any actions Alien X does can be nullified by the actions of another Celestialsapien.
- Alien X is the most powerful out of all Ben's aliens
- Alien X has appeared in 6 episodes (Not counting The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Since he was only seen in a flashback from X = Ben + 2).
- Alien X is one of the few aliens that Ben doesn't use more often, do to risk being stuck debating forever with Serena and Bellicus and its great power.
- However, Ben was able to finally have gain full control over Alien X ever since Universe Vs. Tennyson. But despite not being used often, there's a possibility he would use Alien X for emergencies.