|“||It's OK. It's OK, it's OK. It's OK, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you Scott... Scott McCall.||„|
|~ Allison's last words.|
|“||I love you, and I'm proud of you. I'm proud of us.||„|
|~ Allison to her father.|
Allison Argent was a main character on the MTV supernatural drama Teen Wolf.
In the first season she begins to date recently turned werewolf Scott McCall to later in the season find out her family are werewolf hunters. She ends up dying in season 3B, getting stabbed through the heart by an Oni, sacrificing herself for her then-boyfriend Isaac Lahey (also her best friend Lydia Martin, who she went there to save). In her final moments she was saying she felt no pain and was in the arms of her "first love".
MTV made an official memorial page after her death to honor her. She is referred multiple times in season 4, most respectively her name being a code for the Death Pool, Deputy Jordan Parrish talking about her to her father, Chris Argent and in the season finale when Chris said "she died saving her friends" to her were-jaguar aunt, Kate Argent.
She was played by Crystal Reed. Crystal also portrayed Allison's ancestor Marie-Jeanne Valet in Season 5B.
Allison is the daughter of Chris and Victoria Argent, with them being hunters who moved constantly. The Argent family moving around was blamed on Chris's cover job of being a security consultant and licensed firearms dealer. In her youth, she was involved with extracurricular activities, becoming a gymnast and being trained in archery. She became a talented archer, being ranked in the nationally-ranked, and could have ascended to an elite level. She was also had other hobbies, such as painting, photography, and poetry, but her tendency to be a perfectionist made them hard to do.
In her childhood, she was close to her aunt, Kate, but could rarely see her due to her parents moving. In addition, she wasn't close to her grandfather, Gerald, and saw him during the events of the series. As a result of moving around so much, she was held back a year, and was ashamed to admit that she was older than her classmates. Despite trying to hid these from her classmates, they would learn, and assumed that it was because she was pregnant or was on drugs. She also lived in Beacon Hills the longest, but before that, the longest was in San Francisco, California.
On her first day at Beacon Hills High School, she received a call from her mother, and jokingly made a comment on how her mother kept calling her. Alison would meet and befriend Lydia Martin, who was the most popular girl in school and her boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore. During the course of her first day in class, she also met Scott McCall, who immediately became attracted to her and gave her a pen after she forgot to bring one. She would later be convinced to go a party on Friday by Lydia, and later met Scott again when she took a wounded dog to a veterinary clinic. Both Alison and Lydia started to notice Scott more, as he became a better lacrosse athlete during practice, angering Jackson. At the party, Alison danced with Scott until he left, as he fell sick and was beginning to transform during the full moon. She was left stranded at the party, and met Derek Hale, who introduced himself as a friend of Scott and agreed to take her home.
During the drive, Allison was questioned by Derek on what she knew about her family, as Hale was a werewolf and knew that her family were hunters. Derek then took her jacket to lure Scott to him, and he returned the jacket into her lock to prevent suspicion. Allison assumed Lydia placed it there, and became uncomfortable when Scott kept pestering her about her encounter with Derek. The two reconciled when Scott played perfectly at the lacrosse game, and the two shared a kiss before leaving. Allison would also become friends with Scott's best friend Stiles Stilinski, who had a crush on Lydia. During the course of her first year at Beacon Hills, Allison eventually learns from her aunt Kate about the supernatural world and that Scott was a werewolf. She was shocked to learn, and confronted Scott on lying to her until she realized he did to protect her. Allison would help her friends defeat Peter Hale, who killed Kate out of revenge for murdering his sister, and apologized to Scott.
Allison and Scott continue to date but keep it a secret from her father, and her grandfather Gerard decides to have her become a hunter since Kate was killed. She helps Scott and her friends with Derek's werewolf pack and Jackson becoming a Kanima, as his werewolf bite didn't succeeded as planned. Allison would be manipulated by Gerard after her mother was killed, and attempted to have her kill Derek and his pack until she was stopped by her father. She ends her relationship with Scott, and begins to spend more time becoming a hunter at her ancestral home in France.
- Intelligence: Allison is highly intelligent, and is capable of manipulating others when necessary. She also had weapons knowledge, being able to use crossbows, longbows, guns, swords, daggers, and chained weapons. In addition, she has basic knowledge on mechanics, and was able to hot wire Aiden's motorcycle.
- Skilled Hunter: Being a child of the Argent Family, she became an excellent hunter on her own. She is skilled on the migration patterns of animals, noticeably wolves, coyotes, foxes, and supernatural creatures. She was also able to lure a werewolf by leaving a trail blood, and putting into a trap.
- Expert Gymnast: Allison became a expert gymnast for eight years, and demonstrated acrobat feats, and used her training during supernatural battles.
- Expert Markswoman: Allison is an master archer, being trained around the age of eight. As of result, she was nationally-ranked, and could have ascended into the elite of competitions. She can shoot longbows, crossbows, and guns with pinpoint accuracy, and without effort. The only time her accuracy was effected was when she was resurrected, with the darkness around her heart causing her hands to tremor.
- Expert Combatant: As part of the Argent Family and hunters, she is a skilled combatant. She was trained in close quarters combat and martial arts, allowing her to fight without the need of weapons. She was able to hold her own against emissary Marin Morrell, and an Oni demon. Thought trained to fight without weapons, she could use her bow as a makeshift staff in combat.
- Skilled Tactician: Allison is a capable tactician, being able to organize missions for the Argent's and the McCall Pack.
- Medical Knowledge: Allison is a skilled with first aid, being able to bandage up her father's wound, and heal Scott when wouldn't allow himself to.
- After the death of her mother, she became the matriarch of the Argent Family.
- There is a speculation that she has psychic powers, as she several dreams/hallucinations on her mother's death. Though possible, it was never answered due to her death.
Scott McCall | Allison Argent | Stiles Stilinski | Lydia Martin | Derek Hale | Malia Tate | Kira Yukimura | Liam Dunbar | Chris Argent | Dr. Alan Deaton | Sheriff Stilinski | Melissa McCall | Deputy Jordan Parrish | Isaac Lahey | Jackson Whittemore | Erica Reyes | Vernon Boyd | Mason Hewitt | Corey Bryant | Coach Bobby Finstock