| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||Listen, lady! Nobody messes with my dumb babies except me!||„|
|~ Angelica standing up to Coco LaBouche before stepping on the trail of the evil woman's dress to reveal her lingerie in the film, Rugrats in Paris: The Movie|
Angelica Pickles is the main antagonist/tritagonist of the Rugrats franchise. She is the cousin of Tommy Pickles, the niece of Stu and Didi Pickles, the daughter of Drew and Charlotte Pickles and the granddaughter of Lou Pickles. She is a major spoiled brat and the recurring bully towards Tommy and the other babies, but will usually side with them or do something good for them. She is smart enough to make the adults believe she is a sweet and lovable character in order to mask her true nature toward younger children. Her parents, Drew and Charlotte Pickles, can be responsible for spoiling her a lot and making her the brat that she is, and sometimes not, today.
- The Rugrats Movie: She and Spike saved the babies from Scar Snout.
- Rugrats in Paris: The Movie: She defended the babies from Coco LaBouche after revealing her plans and stepped on her wedding dress to expose her lingerie.
- Runaway Angelica: She promises never to destroy her parents' paper office, though she revealed to the babies that she lied that she will still be bad sometimes.
- New Kid In Town: She fights off a new kid named Josh who tried to bully the babies the same way she did.
- Ice Cream Mountain: Angelica shares a mountain made of ice cream with Tommy, Chuckie, Phil and Lil at the end.