She was voiced by Lisa Davis in the first film, Kath Soucie in the series, and Jodi Benson in the sequel and portrayed by Joely Richardson in the live-action film.
- Anita's last name, Radcliffe, is changed to Dearly for the live-action remake of the film. This was the last name she and Roger had in the original book.
- It is unknown what was Anita's original last name before she met and married Roger in the 1961 animated film. However, in 1996 remake, her last name was originally Campbell-Green before she met and married Roger.
- There has been some debate over whether Anita's hair color is red or brown. In the films and television series, it appears to be an orange-red hue, but in related books, it appears to have a brown hue.
- Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid, voices Anita in the film's sequel.
- In the TV series, it is revealed that Anita has a niece named Amber, who bears an uncanny resemblance to her.