Anita Radcliffe (or Anita Dearly in the live-action version and television series) is a character from Disney's 1961 animated feature film, One Hundred and One Dalmatians and 2003 sequel. Anita is the wife of Roger and owner, best friend, and "pet" to Perdita.
She was voiced by Lisa Davis in the first film, Kath Soucie in the series, and Jodi Benson in the sequel and portrayed by Joely Richardson in the live-action film.
- Anita's last name, Radcliffe, is changed to Dearly for the live-action remake of the film. This was the last name she and Roger had in the original book.
- It is unknown what was Anita's original last name before she met and married Roger in the 1961 animated film. However, in 1996 remake, her last name was originally Campbell-Green before she met and married Roger.
- There has been some debate over whether Anita's hair color is red or brown. In the films and television series, it appears to be an orange-red hue, but in related books, it appears to have a brown hue.
- Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid, voices Anita in the film's sequel.
- In the TV series, it is revealed that Anita has a niece named Amber, who bears an uncanny resemblance to her.
Other Animated Features