|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|~ Aqua calling Kazuma|
Aqua is one of the three main deuteragonists in the Konosuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! novel series, as well as its anime and manga adaptions.
Aqua is voiced by Sora Amamiya in the Japanese Dub of the anime and Faye Mata in the English Dub.
Aqua is described as being supernaturally beautiful. Kazuma notes her beauty as being "beyond the idols shown on television" and "surpassing humans". She has blue waist-long hair that is partially tied into a loop with a water-molecule (H₂O) shaped clip. Aqua's clothes carry a blue color scheme, with her ordinary attire consisting of a vest, detached sleeves, thigh-high boots, a miniskirt and a transparent underskirt. She also wears a divine relic; a translucent pink hagoromo, which can disappear and reappear around her at her will. Her B-W-H measurements are 83-56-83 cm.
Aqua has an interesting yet troublesome personality. She is high-spirited, cheerful, and carefree, but rarely thinks about the consequences of her actions. While she doesn't force her beliefs onto others, Aqua always acts or speaks on her whims; so, she can behave very inappropriately in many situations. It is also very easy to taunt Aqua with jeers or lure her with praises. Since Aqua, as a goddess, thrives on praise/worship points, she usually performs good deeds, but then immediately ruins her own merits by seeking praises aggressively and persistently. Also, while many of her 'good deeds' turn out fine, Aqua is very short-sighted, and some of these "good deeds" actually turn out to be complete disasters. One of Aqua's positive personality traits is her "honesty." She is incapable of lying, or more precisely, she has no concepts of lying and she is so bad at it that her lies give themselves away. When caught lying, all it takes are pinches to her cheeks for Aqua to reveal everything. On the other hand, she is very gullible and does not believe people can lie to her. When Aqua is being stubborn though, others may also fib a little to make Aqua more agreeable. While Aqua thinks very highly of herself, she actually has a business sense that is equal to or worse than Wiz.
- Her Japanese Voice Actress, Sora Amamiya also voices Akame from Akame ga Kill!, Elizabeth Liones from The Seven Deadly Sins series, Asseylum Vers Allusia from Aldnoah.Zero, and Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul.
- Her English Voice Actress, Faye Mata also voices Kagami Tsurugi/Ryuuko from Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
- Aqua did not wear panties.
- Aqua is shown to cry a lot.
- This probably due to her long-gone ability to drop money while crying.
- Although Aqua and Eris shown to have good relationships, the Axis and Eris sects kept fighting each other.
- Contrary to popular belief, Aqua is not totally idiot and useless, as she still knows and can do some stuffs.
- Aqua had a chick named Emperor Zel, which hatched from an egg she thought a dragon egg.
- Aqua has an ability named "God Blow", which she used to punch someone she hate.
- This shown when she punched Kyouya Mitsurugi and asked him to pay the cage fine.
- Her tears can harm Wiz.
|Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly Cautious|
|Ristarte · Seiya Ryuuguuin|
|KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!|
|Aqua · Chris · Darkness · Eris · Megumin · Kazuma Satou · Wiz|
|Ainz Ooal Gown · Albedo · Cocytus · Narberal Gamma|
|Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World|
|Beatrice · Emilia · Felt · Julius Juukulius · Puck · Ram · Reinhard van Astrea · Rem · Subaru Natsuki · Wilhelm van Astrea|
|The Rising of the Shield Hero|
|Filo · Naofumi Iwatani · Raphtalia|
|The Saga of Tanya the Evil|
|Tanya von Degurechaff · Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov|