Aramina is a character in Barbie and the Three Musketeers. She is a former maid turned musketeer and a dancer. She is also friends with Corinne D'Artagnan, Viveca, and Renée. Aramina is voiced by Willow Johnson.
Aramina is the most romantic of the maids and loves to dance ballet and daydream. She always thinks everyone seems nice and boys are always dreamy.
Aramina has light skin, green eyes, and red hair. She wears a seafoam green/teal maid outfit and dress with a white blouse. At the ball, she wears a teal gown with pink and cyan cuffs and design, cyan mask and sea green headband.
- "Oh, that is so romantic!"
- "Oh, rose breaker!"
- Aramina's appearance in the first trailer of Barbie and the Three Musketeers is similar to Melody of Barbie & The Diamond Castle.
- Her name would be Rosemonde but was changed to Aramina as a tribute to Aramis, a character of the original Three Musketeers.
- First sketches of Aramina shows her with long hair when she's in her maid uniform. But in the movie, her hair is tied in a bun; and with a different hairstyle, when she's in her musketeer dress.
- Fans, used by Aramina while training, also appeared in Barbie in The 12 Dancing Princesses and Barbie as The Island Princess.
- Aramina is played by Summer, Barbie's friend.
Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses
Barbie as the Island Princess
Barbie: Mariposa and the Fairy Princess
Barbie: Dreamhouse Adventures