| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating its info wherever necessary.
And now time resumes!
|“||Who has time for girly things like that?||„|
Ashley is a major character who commonly appears in the WarioWare titles. She is a witch-in-training who lives in a haunted house at the edge of Diamond City along with her partner, a little demonic imp named Red.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Game & Wario
Super Mario Maker
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Nintendo Badge Arcade
Super Smash Bros.
Ashley appears in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as an sticker who increases the Peach and Zelda's magic attacks, also her theme song appears in the WarioWare stage in both English and Japanese language. In Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Ashley appears as assist trophy who conjure an purple cloud with random effects, she also appears as an collectionable trophy, her Mii costume for the Mii Swordfighter was added in the final wave. In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Ashley returns as assist trophy and Mii costume, she also appears as an legendary-ranked support spirit who increases the user's final smash meter charge rate. Her spirit can be summoned using cores of Charlotte Aulin, Star Road and any neutral and support cores. Her spirit battle is against Mii Swordfighter and tiny Ridley who the magic attacks aren't effectives on them on the WarioWare stage, Ashley can also appear as a hostile trophy
- When Ashley was making her potion in WarioWare: Touched!, one of her ingredients was Nasty Garlic which appeared later in the game.
- Stealthily, in WarioWare Touched, if you play Ashley's song on the Turntable toy, and speed up the record with the stylus, you will gradually hear, "I have granted kids to hell!" When asked about this, Nintendo said this was never intended and is just a "creepy coincidence".
- Ashley shares similarities to Sabrina, one of the Gym Leaders in the Pokėmon videogame franchise.
- Ashley does almost nothing at the end of the Microgame Mix and she and Red go to the Hawt House.
- Both her personality and her song are completely different in the Japanese version of the game. In the Japanese version Ashley struggles to make friends and she wants to have a party. In the English version she doesn't care much about her friends and when she finally finds someone who she likes, she threatens them instead of trying to be nice to them. The biggest examples are the changes done to the lyrics of the song, in the Japanese version they read "The sea of the night sky has plenty of stars, I am all alone, I want to be friends with everyone, what should I do?" while the English version reads "I'm a slave to my spells, and yes it's true, well, I don't have as many friends as you, but I think you're nice and maybe we should be friends! And if you say no you're toast.".
- In WarioWare D.I.Y, It is implied that Ashley is an actress.