This Hero was proposed and approved by Heroes Wiki's Pure Good Proposals Thread. Any act of removing this hero from the category without a Removal Proposal shall be considered vandalism (or a "villainous" attempt to demonize said character) and the user will have high chances of being
|“||Thank you, Corrin. I feel close to you as well. I feel...safe when I'm with you. I wish to keep you safe too. That's why I'm coming with you to face Nohr.||„|
|“||I've made up my mind as well. I will follow you down the path you've chosen.||„|
|~ Azura to Corrin in Chapter 6 (Revelation)|
Azura (Aqua in Japanese) is a main playable character and the deuteragonist in Fire Emblem Fates. She is the cousin of Corrin and a princess of Valla and Nohr, but was captured and held prisoner by Hoshido, similar to her cousin's situation.
Her speaking voice was played by Lynn, and her singing voice was played by Renka in the Japanese version. In the English version, both her speaking and singing voices were played by Rena Strober.
Azura is a young woman with very long sky blue hair and yellow eyes. She wears a white headdress and a white gown and she also walks barefoot like Corrin.
Born on 3/3. Azura is a princess who was raised in Hoshido after being taken hostage in exchange for Corrin. Secretive and hides her emotions, but kind and wise. Her songs help her allies on the battlefield. A restless sleeper.
Fire Emblem Heroes
Azura is a playable character in the gacha mobile game, Fire Emblem Heroes. She is one of the many characters who is summonable in the initial game launch. Her dancer variation was added on September 29, 2017, under the "Performing Arts" banner, her new year variation was added on December 31, 2017, under the "Happy New Year!" banner, her young variation was added on November 12, 2018, as a Tempest Trials+ reward and her legendary variation was added on December 28, 2018. Her resplendent skin of her normal variation was added on April 10, 2020.
Fire Emblem Warriors
Azura appears in Fire Emblem Warriors as an DLC character.
Super Smash Bros.
Azura appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as an legendary-ranked support spirit who increases the user's weapon attack & move speed. Her spirit battle is against female Corrin who suddenly have a Final Smash and can use it twice with increased attack power on the Fourtain of Dreams.
- Despite Azura being considered the deuteragonist, the development team actually considers her to be the main protagonist just as much as they do Corrin. In the West, conversely, Corrin is instead mainly considered to be the protagonist due to them being meant to be the visual reflection of the player, resulting in the level of control and customization for them to be much higher.
- Azura's birthday, March 3, falls under the sign Pisces and evokes the element of water. Under the Sidereal zodiac, her date of birth corresponds to Aquarius or "the Water Bearer". It is also the same day as Hinamatsuri or Girls' Day.
- Azura draws many parallels to Lady Nimue in Arthurian legends. Both are considered key women in their respective stories, are responsible for giving the protagonists key weapons (a Dragonstone and Excalibur respectively), and both have the epitaph of "Lady of the Lake."
- In the Heirs of Fate DLC, her portrait is altered to where she is not wearing her pendant, while Shigure's is also changed to where he instead is wearing it.
- Azura (Happy New Year!) is the winner of the 10th Voting Gauntlet (Winter Festival vs. New Year's) and the 19th Voting Gauntlet (New Year's Showdown) in Fire Emblem Heroes, thus making her one of two Characters who have won multiple Voting Gauntlets, a trait she shares with Tharja.
- Azura (Happy New Year!) is the first Alt to win multiple Voting Gauntlets.
- Azura can be unlocked as a spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
|Nintendo All-Star Heroes|
Super Mario Bros. franchise