|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Batman (Telltale) contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Sometimes… you need a monster.||„|
|~ Bruce Wayne.|
|“||One fateful night, my parents gave their lives for me. They became my heroes. Their legacy, untouchable. Until I learned the truth. My father, Thomas Wayne, was a criminal. He ruled over Gotham from the shadows. And everything I thought I knew about myself... change forever. The Children of Arkham exposed the truth about my father to Gotham. Their attack turned friends into enemies, and threw the city into chaos. I was commited to Arkham Asylum, where I escaped with the help of a mental patient named John Doe. After a bloody battle, I put an end to it all in the catacombs beneath the city. The Penguin, Two-Face, and Lady Arkham were the first real challenge I faced as the Batman. But they would not be the last...||„|
|~ Bruce Wayne.|
Bruce Wayne, also known as Batman, is the titular main protagonist of the entire Batman: The Telltale Series.
He is the playable character, and his tech color is chosen by the player to be either blue, yellow, red, or purple. Throughout his life, he has been fighting against crime after the deaths of his parents by Joe Chill and after he was adopted by Alfred Pennyworth. Depending on the player's choices, Batman can choose to be a generous, kind, caring, and merciful individual at best, or a selfish, mean, uncaring, and merciless person at worst who believes in an "ends justify the means" philosophy.
He is voiced by Troy Baker, who also voiced Erron Black from Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat 11, Joel Miller from The Last of Us series, Delsin Rowe from Infamous: The Second Son, Talion in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Booker DeWitt in Bioshock: Infinite, Joseph Allen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Orkos in God of War: Ascension, Jack Mitchell in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and Sam Drake from Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Bruce Wayne was born on February 19th, 1987 to Thomas and Martha Wayne, and was the heir of a family fortune that Thomas acquired by destroying the lives of other families of Gotham. In his youth, Bruce befriended Oswald Cobblepot, and Alfred noted that the two were "thick as thieves". One night while leaving the Monarch Theatre, Bruce's parents were murdered by Joe Chill on the orders of Mayor Hill.
Growing up under the care of his butler Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce decided to declare vengeance by protecting Gotham from criminals. Bruce left Gotham and traveled across the globe, receiving numerous training in martial arts, investigations, and criminology. He returned to Gotham by his early-to-mid twenties under the title of "Batman", having taken the animal due to his fear of bats as child. Bruce would become allies with the Gotham City Police Department commissioner Jim Gordon, and later befriended district attorney Harvey Dent.
Batman: The Telltale Series
Batman: The Enemy Within
NOTE: All of these acts are determined by the player's choice, and can be completely avoided or chosen.
- He can show mercy towards the dock shooter by swinging a crowbar at the barrel instead of his face or ribs and not breaking his arm.
- He can apprehend Falcone by handcuffing him and having him dangling over the edge as he is no longer a threat, leading the public to view him as a "hero".
- In the GCPD Precinct' infirmary, he can ease Falcone's pain, after which the latter compares him to his mother, Martha Wayne.
- He can visit Hamilton Hill as Bruce and enter his office with permission in order to gain info on the Children of Arkham.
- He can comfort the Vales' adopted son upon finding him, telling him that everything is going to be okay.
Season Two (The Enemy Within)
- He can remain on James Gordon's side because of him having supported him many times before and because he would optionally use non-violent methods, instead of conspiring with the corrupt Director of the Agency, Amanda Waller, and agreeing with her questionable methods.
- If he interrogates Rumi Mori for the Riddler's location as Bruce Wayne, he can help him escape to the Caribbean from the Agency by making the transfer.
- If he interrogates Eli Knable for the Riddler's location as Batman, he can try to reason with him instead of hurting him, and then bluff him with the signal when that doesn't work.
- He can show mercy towards a weak thug in the Pact's lair despite Bane downvoting his role in the Pact.
- He can out himself as the mole and blow his cover with Waller so that Catwoman won't die in one of Mr. Freeze's cryo chambers.
- He can show mercy towards Mr. Freeze by lowering the temperature in the airlock as he is no longer a threat.
- He can reason with a drunk John Doe when questioning him about Harley Quinn's location by telling him that he is his friend as he wasn't attacking anyone at the time.
- In the Villain Joker route of Episode Five: "Same Stitch", in an electrified chamber in the Bonus Brothers Carnival, he can help Selina escape by giving the key to her instead of leaving her to die by taking the key for himself, though she is saved before she can be killed.
Jurassic Park: The Game
Minecraft: Story Mode
Batman: The Telltale Series