| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Big Hero 6 is a team of fictional comic book megaheroes appearing in Marvel Comics. They first appeared in Sunfire and Big Hero 6 #1 (September 1998), though they were created by Steven T. Seagle and Duncan Rouleau in the pages of Alpha Flight, volume 2. That issue sparked interest in a mini-series which Seagle and Rouleau did not have time to create, thus Scott Lobdell and Gus Vasquez were assigned the mini-series. Scheduling issues resulted in the mini-series appearing before Alpha Flight #17, though the Alpha Flight issue was chronologically their first appearance in the Marvel Universe. A new vie-issue miniseries was launched by Marvel Comics in September 2008.
- Hiro Takachiho (leader; succeeded Silver Samurai)
- Go-Go Tomago
- Honey Lemon
- Wasabi No-Ginger
- Silver Samurai (1st leader until his demise; the death is later revealed to be a fake but he did not return to the team)
- Ebon Samurai (left the team to defend Microverse)
- Sunfire (briefly)
- Sunpyre (left the team with Ebon Samurai to protect Microverse)
Affiliated with Big Hero 6 but not part of them.
- Mr. Oshima
- Furi Wamu (founder of the team)