| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Black Cat is a character that appears in the videogame Marvel Avengers Alliance. While normally a thief, she is a straight-forward heroine, vowing to bring any criminal to justice.
Child of a notorious cat burglar, Felicia Hardy took to the family business and adopted the persona of Black Cat to convince her adversaries that tangling with her would bring bad luck. She's not a burglar anymore, but she's still got the speed, power and reflexes of her namesake, enhanced by devices in her costume.
Black Cat has the following Team-Up Bonuses:
- Anything's Possible: Heroes who can manipulate probability
- Big Mouth: Heroes that like to mouth off
- Bloodlust: Heroes with attacks that cause bleeding
- Cat Fight: Any hero who has a cat-themed name
- Cosplayers: Romantically linked, more so when in Costume
- Downright Criminal: Black Cat and Electro
- Kleptomaniac: Heroes who are heroic thieves
- Maximum Carnage: Heroes that aided Spider-Man in Maximum Carnage
- Pro-Precog: Characters for Precognitive Justice
- Red in the Ledger: Heroes who started their careers as villains
- Street Level: Heroes who fight in the street
- Suffragettes: Heroes who are current or former members of the Lady Liberators
- The New Black: Heroes with Black in their name
- Trusty Sidekick: Characters that have been side-kicks.
- Unlike many other versions of the character, who are usually only sometimes good and other times more morally ambiguous or criminal, this version of Black Cat is only ever seen in a heroic capacity.