| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating its info wherever necessary.
And now time resumes!
|“||I am not the same man than my father, M'Baku. My rage is greater.||„|
|~ Black Panther|
T'Challa is a protagonist from TV Series The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes. He was initially the Prince of Wakanda until his father T'Chaka was overthrown and killed by Man-Ape, forcing T'Challa to flee his homeland to find help from the Avengers to save Wakanda, becoming the next Black Panther like his father before him. He ends up defeating Man-Ape and becomes the rightful King of Wakanda.
He was voiced by James C. Mathis III.
Powers & Abilities
By consuming Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's physical abilities are increased tenfold to a superhuman level.
- Strength: Black Panther has shown himself capable of deftly injuring Ant-Man in his giant form with precise strikes on his pressure points. When confronting Man-Ape, he was able to push the much bigger assailant back several yards. Black Panther's strength appears to be on par with Captain America's.
- Agility: Black Panther is easily the most agile of the Avengers, having skillfully managed to dodge their attacks during their first confrontation, even avoiding a throw from Captain America's shield.
- Black Panther Suit: T'Challa's costume is made from Vibranium, making him very durable against physical hits or energy blast. The costume is also designed to resist radioactivity.
- Vibranium's Claws: Made of a more offensive Vibranium, Black Panther's claws can easily slice through all materials except Adamantium.
- Unlike the comic books, Black Panther is an only child and his mother is presumably also deceased.