Robert Adelvice "Bobby" GenericBobby Generic is the main character of Howie Mandel's animated TV series Bobby's World. He is a four-year-old boy with black hair and is the youngest child of Howard and Martha Generic (until Martha bears two twin boys). He has a 10-year-old brother named Derek and a 15-year-old (later 16-year-old as shown in "It's My Party") sister named Kelly. Originally, Bobby lived in a magical fairy tale-like imaginary world called "Bobbyland." He is voiced by the series creator Howie Mandel who also voiced his father and did his live-action portrayal before and/or after each episode. His full name is Robert Adelvice Generic.
AppearanceBobby has a spiky black hair. At Bobbyland, He wears a white sailor-like hat with a black tassles, white shirt with short sleeves, blue navy sailor collar with white stripes, blue shorts with two white buttons, white socks and black Mary Jane shoes.
But on earth, He wears a white shirt with short red sleeves, red shorts and blue sneakers.
- He did really dumb things.
- He thinks a computer game is real and that the world ended.
- He listens to his bully brother.
- His girlfriend stalks him.
- He gets pick on by a bully and he doesn't know how to handle it.
- Getting pinch by his aunt.
- Taking the situation the wrong way.