Brad is passive aggressive, with mostly good intentions. He acts like a bully, though he denies it. His victim is usually Blackstein, who he calls "Brainstein" with the intent of irony.
Brad is constantly wearing a High School USA! basketball jersey that says "BRAD 01" on the back. He has short, black hair that looks like a buzz cut, and has a very muscular build.
In the first episode, it's shown that he has an emotionally and physically abusive mother. His father, Garrett, was to be a spokesman for DietCon. According to Brad, he was overweight, went on a "nothing but eating candy diet", lost weight and had one-night stands with many different women, including his mother. His father is mostly absent in his life.
- He seems to be on the basketball team, according to his High School USA! basketball jersey that he is constantly seen wearing.
- In the episode Bullies, he claims that death would be "a sweet thing" because of his abusive home life.
- He is voiced by T.J Miller, who is the voice of Tuffnut from The How to Train Your Dragon franchise and Robbie V from Gravity Falls.
- He maybe a based off of Brick and Eva from Total Drama.
- With Brick's appearance and Eva's personality.