|“||We can't live in a world without color. Mother Nature has big, BIG plans with color and it can't be just taken away--not to mention all the safety reasons!||„|
|~ Bubbles in Mime for a Change|
Bubbles is the youngest of the Powerpuff Girls and one of the three main protagonists of The Powerpuff Girls franchise. Her main ingredient is "sugar" which reflects her sweet and upbeat personality. Among the girls, Bubbles was named last.
In the original of The Powerpuff Girls, she was voiced by Tara Strong who also voices Princess Melody, Raven, Timmy Turner, Poof, Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Sparkle (EG), Angel, Dil Pickles, Ben Tennyson, Upgrade, Benwolf, Truffles, Omi and Ashi.
In the 2016 version of The Powerpuff Girls, she is voiced by Kristen Li.
In the Japanese dub from the series, she is voiced by Kurumi Mamiya and Yuka Nanri. In Japanese dub from the 2016 version of the series, she is voiced by Sumire Uesaka.
She is a 5-year-old girl with blonde hair styled in pigtails and big bright blue eyes. She wears a blue dress with a black stripe going through the middle, white socks and Mary Jane shoes.
However, despite her compassionate nature, Bubbles can turn to violence when she is enraged, and she is just as powerful as her sisters. Bubbles also has the ability to blast her opponents with sonic scream, making her a deadly force to be reckoned with.
- Ironically, Bubbles is feared the most out of the three girls by Mojo Jojo, the Powerpuff Girls' archenemy, because he has traumas from when she brutally beat him in "Bubblevicious", which is shown several times.
- Bubbles is the kindest and sweetest girl in the Powerpuff Girls.
- She is the ditziest of the girls.
- Bubbles had a love issue with Boomer when they met and in The City of Clipsville. It is unknown if she still have feelings for Boomer. However, in the episode, "The Boys are Back in Town" she mentions at one point that she thinks he's cute.
- In Beauty, Brains and Brawn, she is described to be the Beauty.