|SCP-999 believes that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
|“||Now I'm mad, at YOU. And the last thing you want on your case is a blue-haired girl whose shopping you destroyed. What is your problem?!||„|
Bra or Bulla (in the Funimation Dub) is a character from the Dragon Ball franchise. She first appeared at the end of Dragonball Z in the 28th Tenkaichi Budokai. She appeared again in Dragonball GT. She is the younger sister of Trunks, the youngest daughter of Vegeta and Bulma, the youngest granddaughter of Dr. Briefs, Panchy Briefs and King Vegeta, and also the youngest niece of Tarble and Gure. While her name is Bra in the original Japanese version, she is referred to as Bulla in the Funimation Dub.
She was voiced by the late Hiromi Tsuru in the Japanese version, and by Megan Woodall in Dragon Ball Z, Leda Davies and Parisa Fakhri in Dragon Ball GT, Brina Palencia in the video games, Lauren Landa in Dragon Ball Z Kai, and Bryn Apprill in Dragon Ball Super.
While she is Vegeta's daughter, Bulla bears almost no physical resemblance to him and looks completely like her mother, though she does have many aspects of his personality. As a child (around age 6), she wears a white dress with orange polka dots and her hair is tied back in a knot. In Dragon Ball GT, she is 11-years-old (12 at the end) and her outward appearance is reminiscent of a teenager; she wears a red belly-baring top with exposed shoulders, red fingerless gloves that go up to her shoulders, a red mini skirt with a yellow belt buckle, and red high-heeled boots. and red headband She also has a red hairpiece. Her GT appearance makes her seem older and two grown men even flirt with her.
Bulla is close friends with two other daughters of the Z Fighters: Pan (the daughter of Gohan and Videl) and Marron (the daughter of Krillin and Android 18). Of the three girls, Bulla is the most assertive of her femininity, especially in comparison to Pan, who grows into somewhat of a tomboy in GT. Bulla's appearance in GT appears as a more youthful retooling of a common look of her mother while her personality is geared closer towards her father.
Bulla is usually cheerful, outgoing, and eager to please. Although she often appears by her mother's side, she is very fond of her father and the two have a close relationship. While Vegeta exhibits apprehension at having a daughter, he loves her very much and tends to spoil her, to the point where he makes no point in encouraging her to train as he did with her brother and prefers to let her make her own decisions. In fact, Bulla is the only person her father demonstrates not hesitating to answering to, often bending to her wishes when she is sad or angry (such as shaving his moustache when she tells him it makes him look like a "total geek" and taking her to go shopping to appease her).
Bulla is also known to have a fierce temper that is similar to both of her parents and she never backs down from an argument, which makes her more like her mother.
- Bulla does not exist in Future Trunks' alternate timeline because Vegeta was killed in combat against the Androids before her conception.
- Although Vegeta is shown to be fair and loving to both of his children, it is assumed by fans that Bulla is his favorite child due to how he spoils her and never hesitates showing her affection. However, it can be that, because she is a girl, he feels there is no point to train her.
- Because her father is the Saiyan prince, that makes Bulla a princess.
- Although there is minimum interaction between them in the series, Bulla has a close relationship with her brother, Trunks, and they enjoy teasing each other like typical siblings, as Trunks is protective of her.
- In the original Japanese version, Bulla is 6 in her debut and 11-12 in GT; in the Funimation Dub, she is 4 in her debut and 14-15 in GT, which would explain her older appearance.