Bullet is a recurring character from the animated series The Powerpuff Girls.
Bullet looks like any other squirrel in Townsville, being born to a normal family of squirrels. Bullet looks exactly like its siblings that are briefly shown at the beginning of the show, with brown fur and large orange eyes, though Bullet's eyes are meant to look like the other Powerpuff Girls.
In the episode "Stray Bullet," the girls briefly added another fourth member, a squirrel whom Bubbles had given Chemical X, whom they named "Bullet." The Powerpuff Girls first meet Bullet when Bubbles rescued Bullet from a hawk and takes the squirrel home. During the night, Bubbles feeds the squirrel drops of Chemical X in hopes that help the squirrel heal faster, which soon leads to Bullet developing powers similar to the Powerpuff Girls'. The girls officially adopt Bullet as a Powerpuff. However, Bullet feels that she must protect her animal friends and decides to go back to the woods.
Bullet still resides in the forests outside Townsville, where she protects the animal community, but she returns to help the Powerpuff Girls from time to time. The only other time Bullet appears in the series, however, is in "The City of Nutsville." When Bubbles gets stung in the throat by a bee and is unable to speak, she calls on Bullet to help her when angry squirrels swarm the city and she is unable to communicate with them. They eventually figure out that the squirrels were trying to retrieve their acorns, which were buried underneath the Mayor's newly-planted statue. Bubbles and Bullet destroy the statue, and some time later, a new statue of the duo is placed in honor of all the squirrels in Townsville. She is officially declared a Powerpuff Girl despite her current conditions.
- Being considerably lot smaller than the Powerpuff Girls, therefore having much less mass, Bullet must be able to move a lot faster than the Powerpuff Girls, being gifted with the same power. This statement is supported be the girls having hard to catch up to Bullet at times.
- In the episode "Stray Bullet" Bullet is constantly referred to as a girl. However, in the episode "The City of Nutsville" Bullet is referred to as a male. This leads to a total confusion about whether Bullet is male or female.
- In The City of Nutsville, Bullets home in the woods appeared to be a forest version of Townsville, complete with a mayor (who was a beaver), and a Powerpuff hotline (a blinking firefly).
- Like the PPG, Bullet has two other siblings (unknown genders) and appears to have a single parent.
- Bullet has a "B" in her/his name and a double letter Bullet like the Powerpuff Girls.