Bunnicula is one of three (later four) main characters of Bunnicula.
He is voiced by Chris Kattan in the cartoon series.
Bunnicula appears to be a rabbit. His body colors are black and white. He has a black back that consists of a pattern extending from part of his forehead all the way to his tail. The white part of Bunnicula's body appears in a transparent color, from his face to his feet. Bunnicula also possesses large, red eyes. Additionally, Bunnicula has small fangs since he is a vampire rabbit.
He cares for Mina a great deal but tends to cause mischief that yields supernatural consequences.
It has been seen that he cannot talk except for a few words (although Harold seems to understand him just fine).
As it was said by Chester, Bunnicula was found in a locked chamber in the cellar of the apartment complex that Mina, Harold, and Chester now live in.
Powers & Abilities
His ears turn into bat wings to fly.
He can sucks juices from vegetables (just like in the book) but different kinds of vegetables cause some kind of reaction in Bunnicula (carrots enhance his vision, sugar beets make him hyperactive and speedy, squashes enlarge his feet, onions make him cry powerful jet streams of tears, garlic turns him into a skeleton bunny, ghost peppers make him breath out a fire demon, rutabagas give him telekinesis, turnips turn the house upside-down, wasabi makes him spontaneously combust, leeks give him spider legs, eggplants turn him into a huge and hideous three-eyed monster rabbit, baby carrots make him shrink, rotten yams make him invisible, mandrake roots makes him taller with a more humanoid body, horseradish turns him into a horse, chili peppers make him breathe fire.
- He is shown to have a few vampire traits such as hiding from sunlight, sleeping in a casket, flying with bat wings, and draining juice from vegetables with his fangs.
- In the books, it was unclear whether or not Bunnicula had vampiric powers although he was somehow able to get in and out of his cage without opening the door.
- He also speaks very limited English on rare occasion.
- "Hungry, hungry."
- http://bunniculatvseries.wikia.com/wiki/Bunnicula (TV Show)
- http://bunnicula.wikia.com/wiki/Bunnicula (Book)