Cadley Peggy Dearly-Dalmatian also known as "Cadpig" is one of the four main characters in the 1997-1998 tv series 101 Dalmatians: The Series. This is her only onscreen appearance. She is the runt of the litter, and in the original novel, she was the one who almost died but got revived (this role went to Lucky in the film). She is the psychological type.
In the TV show, she was voiced by Kath Soucie (also the voice of Rolly) using her Lil DeVille voice from Rugrats. Soucie also voiced Jetta Handover Charley's girlfriend from Clifford The Big Red Dog, Lil's twin brother, Phil, as well as Fifi La Fume and Li'l Sneezer from Tiny Toon Adventures and Nerissa from W.I.T.C.H.
- Although she is one of the characters in Dodie Smith's book, she did not appear in the 1961 animated film or the 1996 live-action film.
- She is one of the main characters in the series, along with Lucky, Rolly, and Spot.
- When Kath Soucie did Cadpig's voice, she sounded like a cross between Lil DeVille (Rugrats) and a non-French Fifi La Fume (Tiny Toon Adventures).
- Cadpig is the only Dalmatian with blue eyes.
- Cadpig bears a strong resemblance to Dolly despite being step-relatives.
101 Dalmatian Street