| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Calvin Maxwell is the Yellow Ninja Steel Ranger from Power Rangers Ninja Steel.
At a young age as mentioned in "Drive To Survive," Calvin once drove his go-cart on a track when he lost control and swam out of a duck pond. Since the accident, he's had a fear of driving. However, Calvin got over his fear of driving when he saves the team at the end of the episode.
Calvin was first seen when he fixed his truck, when he saw Sarah riding on her hoverboard causing him to move his head down as she jumps.
Calvin is a cool and confident gear-head who loves building anything mechanical - especially vehicles. He’s also rather lackadaisical, at times too much for his own good! Calvin is the boyfriend of Hayley Foster, who is Ninja Steel White.
- He is the first male Yellow Ranger since Charlie Thorn. He is also the only male Yellow Ranger in the Neo-Saban Era, and the overall fourth male Yellow Ranger.
- Like Chase, Koda, and Riley from Power Rangers Dino Charge and his girlfriend Hayley, they don't morph until the second episode.
- Calvin is also the first blonde haired male Yellow Ranger. This was almost not the case as he was recast.
- Calvin is the second ranger other than Brody to perform the Megazord Finisher. The first being Levi.
- Calvin is the first Ranger to use the Ninja Super Steel Blaster, followed by Brody and Levi.
- He shares quirks with ranger veteran, Tommy Oliver as he is in a relationship with a fellow ranger, as well as adaptable and sometimes forgetful.
- In one version of the script, he was going to break up with Hayley and end up with Sarah, but Nico and Zoe fought to change this.