Carlos Casagrande is a recurring character in The Loud House and a main character in The Casagrandes.
Carlos is the son of Hector and Rosa Casagrande, and the brother of Maria Santiago. He studied a lot and became a college professor. He is married to Frida Puga, and he has four children with her: Carlota, CJ, Carl, and Carlitos. He is also Bobby and Ronnie Anne's maternal uncle.
Carlos is a bibliophilic, absent-minded professor. He loves reading books so much, that he does this while doing other things at the same time. Reading books distracts him from what is happening around him, like he did not react to Lalo eating the food he is carrying, or on Carlino getting injured by a watermelon. It was later shown in "Going Overboard" that Carlos had a secret interest of skateboarding and it was revealed that he was very good at it. He first got into it in college when he found out it was the most efficient method of getting around campus. It was also revealed that this is how he fell in love with Frida.
Carlos has short black hair, with some of the strands standing up, and also has thick, black eyebrows. He wears black glasses that have a square frame, a cream long sleeved shirt, a light green sweater, a red necktie, brown pants, a black belt with a yellow buckle, and dark brown shoes.
- He's the tallest member of the Casagrande family.
- His concept art revealed he was going to have facial hair.
- He shares the given name of his voice actor Carlos Alazraqui.
- He is a marine biologist.
- "Store Wars with the Casagrandes" reveals that his ideal amount of sleep is ten hours, and that without adequate sleep, he becomes grumpy.
- Carlos was the first Casagrande character to get possessed. This happens in "Bad Cluck".
- His personality is very similar to Lawrence Fletcher from Disney's Phineas and Ferb.
Friends and Family