|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Carter Pewterschmidt contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||You idiot! I'm never taking you to my country club again!||„|
|~ Carter to Peter.|
Although Carter is sometimes a little rough and may seem heartless, he often turns out to be a nice person and friendly, especially with his grandchildren.
In the episode "Fresh Heir", the human side of Carter is revealed along with a great relationship between him and his grandson, Chris. Towards the middle of the episode, Carter says that after his death, Chris would inherit all his money.
In the episode "The Simpsons Guy", Carter Pewterschmidt is seen in the crowd.
He is voiced by Seth MacFarlane.
- In "12 and a Half Angry Man", he and his friends decide to judge Adam West not guilty of the murder of his assistant, leaving free an innocent.
- Protective with Lois and his grandchildren
- In "Fresh Heir" he has left his inheritance to Chris, In the same episode, Carter will bring out his human side with Chris
- In "Take My Wife", Carter took care of Chris, Meg, Stewie and Brian, during the absence of Peter and Lois.
- Carter is very similar to Wario. They are both greedy and selfish, but sometimes are seen like protagonists or anti-heroes.
- Carter is also similar to Sarmoti. They are both grumpy and cantankerous, but sometimes are seen like protagonists or anti-heroes.