From the lands of princesses, dragons and magic - here are heroes that exist in fantasy settings in the style of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons, or games such as Zelda.
They may inhabit worlds inspired by mythology, fairy tales or folklore - although some fantasy does merge the "real world" and "fantasy world" in general such franchises (such as Harry Potter) are not traditional Fantasy, in the strictest sense of the word.
Like science fiction, everyone has a unique view on what is and is not Fantasy but as a wiki we narrow the definition considerably in order to prevent the category growing too large.
What We Consider Fantasy
- The exploits of legendary heroes such as Conan, Hercules, Sinbad, Aladdin, etc.
- Setting based upon fairy tales, mythology or folklore.
- Sword and Sorcerery (the kind of Fantasy found in Zelda, Dungeons & Dragons, etc).
What We Do Not Consider Fantasy
- Superhero Fiction such as those found in DC and Marvel - even though a fantasy / sci-fi subgenre it is better left in "supervillains" or similiar.
- Types of Fantasy that employ heavy use of advanced technology and concepts other than sword and sorcery (countless series - including Pokemon, Digimon, and so forth).
All items (1838)
- Z'an Al'urin
- Zach Cooper
- Zara (Queen's Blade)
- Zarya Goodfey-Moonwolf
- Zazu (Disney)
- Zee (Barbie)
- Zelda Spellman (sitcom)
- Zenitsu Agatsuma
- Zephyr Haddock
- Zeref Dragneel
- Zero (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
- Zeus (Disney)
- Zhu Bajie
- Zhu Li
- Zia (Barbie)
- Zizou Olympia
- Zog the Dragon
- Zubora and Gabora
- Zuma (Barbie)