|“||It's magic; I don't have to explain it!||„|
- Wizards/Witches/Warlocks: Heroic Witches (which is mainly female equivalent of Warlocks and Wizards), Warlocks, and Wizards gained the ability to use magic mostly through extensive studies on magical writings and spellbooks. While any spell will do to prepare for their acts of villainy, in cases of Warlocks and some Witches, they prefers dark/demonic magic as their primary sorcerous power of choice.
- Sorcerers/Sorceresses: Heroic Sorcerers and their female equivalent Sorceresses mostly have the innate talent for magic rather than studied. It means they already have mastered some spells prior to their sorcery-related educations.
- Magi-Technicians/Meta-Technicians/Technomagicians/Techno-Magicians/Technomancers: Individuals and creatures that regularly utilizes both science and magic can be added here, as can beings that are born of a mystical fusion of magic and technology.
- Illusionists: A type of heroes who can create realistic illusions, unlike magic-users or reality-warpers, these illusions are not actually real but to their victim they can be frighteningly realistic - many illusionists love to make their victims believe these illusions are real in order to trick them or simply mess with their minds. Sometimes though an illusionist's real goal is to simply live in a fantasy world where he or she is happiest but become villains to keep their fantasy world alive.
- Enchanters/Enchantress: Heroic Enchanters and Enchantresses' magical power of choice was rendering something/someone under a spell.
- Alchemists: Heroes who use the mystical science of Alchemy for their criminal goals. Alchemy differs from story to story but it most often focus on transmuting matter to turn it into something purer (the most common example being turning any metal into gold) and making oneself evolve through meditation and experiments. (In most stories this evolution is about becoming immortal.) In some stories focusing about magic and sorcerers, (Harry Potter for instance) Alchemy is described as a special brand of magic and thus most of its practicioners are sorcerers.
All items (2034)