|“||A famous man once said, "we create our own demons".||„|
|~ Iron Man.|
They are different way to declare a hero as a provoker:
- The provoker had severely injured, disabled or clippled its nemesis, or did the same (or even killed) their nemesis' lover/loved one's (if they had - since some villains do not eprove love at all), right-hand or anyone that they care about. Exemple: Beowulf, making a nemesis out of Grendel's Mother after he killed her son or Dorothy Gale making a nemesis out of the Wicked Witch of the West after her house fell on her sister and killed her.
- The provoker stole or destroyed any object, usually a weapon or an artefact, that the villain was very attached, or attempted several times to do so. Exemple: Gandalf making a nemesis out of Sauron for trying to claim the One-Ring.
- The provoker has personnally made its nemesis either imprisoned or outcasted. Exemple: Shifu making a nemesis out of Tai Lung by imprisonning him during twenty years.
- The provoker had broke down psychologically their nemesis, either by mockery or scorn, or steadily made fun of the latter's failures. Exemple: George Beard and Harold Hutchins making a nemesis out of Tippy TInkletrousers by making fun of his name.
- The provoker always interfered in its nemesis' affairs. Exemple: Sherlock Holmes making a nemesis out of Professor James Moriarty for foiling half of his plans.
- The provoker had cursed its nemesis.
All items (664)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.