Charle/Sharuru is a rabbit-like fairy mascot, one of the four main mascots in DokiDoki! Pretty Cure. She has a passionate heart and always works hard, much like her partner, Cure Heart. She ends her sentences with "~sharu!".
She is voiced by Kumiko Nishihara in the Japanese version, and by Tara Sands in the English version.
Sharuru has a passionate heart and always works hard.
Sharuru has pink fur in different shades, and two rabbit-like ears. The top half of her ears are light pink, while the bottom half is magenta, with the separation resembling the top half of a heart. Her eyes are deep pink, with eyelash-like markings. Her tail resembles a rabbit's. She wears a petal collar with 4 petals on the front. She also wears a large pink ribbon on her head, decorated with heart markings and a silver heart medallion.
Sharuru has the rare ability to fly, turn into a Commune and help Mana transform into Cure Heart.
- Sharuru is one of the few mascots who are capable of flight. The rest being Flappy (in his ball form), Choppy (in her ball form), Moop, Foop, the Pinkies (if counted as actual mascots), Syrup, Chiffon, the Pickruns, Chypre, Coffret, Potpourri, Cologne, the Fairy Tones, Raquel, Lance, Daybi and Ai.
- She is the second female mascot to transform with a main Cure, after Chypre.
- Sharuru is the second rabbit-like mascot, after Milk from Yes! Pretty Cure 5.
- She is one of the few mascots that help a Cure transform.
- She shares, what looks like, an identical tail with Lance.
- She is also one of the few mascots that help a Cure transform.
- Sharuru shares the same voice actress with the Crescendo Tone.
- Coincidentally "Sharuru" is also the Japanese name of a female Exceed (cat-creatures) from the Manga/Anime series Fairy Tail. The name of the Fairy Tail character has been translated in several ways before settling on "Carla".
- She is also sometimes known as "Cheryl" in one of the main fan translations, perhaps because Cheryl is the closest name Sharuru resembles verbally in English.