| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Charles is a supporting character on The Loud House.
Charles is the Loud family's pet dog. He was adopted into the family when Lana found him and cried until they agreed to keep him. He's been with the Louds before Lincoln met Clyde, as shown in "Deal Me Out". Although he generally does not play a large role, Charles makes frequent cameo appearances throughout the series. Because he seems to hang in Lincoln's room, and around Lincoln most of the time, it is possible he is mostly Lincoln's dog.
Charles is a Pitbull Terrier dog with small white ears, a small nose, and a black spot over his left eye. He has freckles and a black concentric circle on his back.
- Charles is named after Peanuts creator Charles M. Schulz, while he is modeled after the two dogs featured in Cliff Sterrett's comic strip Dot and Dash.
- Of all the Loud family pets, he hang out with the Loud kids the most.
- He is the first Loud pet to play an important part in a story, as he tries to make Lincoln confess in "Butterfly Effect", and the second time was all four of the original Loud pets in "Pets Peeved".
- He seems to be the closest to Lincoln, Luna, and Lana.
- His Polish name is Lolek, a typical dog name.
- Charles is the most frequently featured of all the Loud pets.
- In "Head Poet's Anxiety", Charles was present when Luan was first starting comedy, which implies that he's 7 years old.
Friends and Family