|This hero was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being admirable enough or lacks what is necessary to be a purely good hero. Therefore, this hero shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed heroes rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same do-gooder. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PG heroes.|
Any act of adding this hero to the Pure Good category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this hero without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Charlie Magne contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
Charlotte Magne, most commonly referred to as Charlie, is the main protagonist of the 2019 adult animated musical series Hazbin Hotel created by Vivienne Medrano. She is the Hell-born princess of Hell and the founder of the Happy Hotel. Despite what most of Hell thinks, she believes that redemption is possible for any and all demons and hopes that it will help with the betterment of the kingdom.
She is voiced by Jill Harris, while her singing voice is provided by Elsie Lovelock.
Charlie is a tall and slim demon girl with long pale blonde hair and red cheeks. Her eyes are black, and her sclera is light yellow. She has small fangs, usually the only outward sign of her demonic nature. She usually wears a black bow tie, a white shirt underneath a red tuxedo, and long black suspenders. In other times, she wears either a black tuxedo or wears just the white shirt.
When in her full demon-form, which she has been shown to assume while excited or angry, dark-reddish horns protrude from her head, her mouth becomes larger with pointed teeth, and her eyes sclera turn bright red. Other demons seem unnerved by this.
Charlie cares about her friends and her people. She is naive and theatrical, while brimming with passion. Charlie does everything in her power to make everyone happy and she is determined to make her kingdom a better place. However, she can be stubborn when something doesn't go her way. She has a cheerful and sweet personality, while being somewhat naive. In addition, she also has a taste for singing and Vaggie tries to convince her to stop singing.
- Charlie bears some similarities to that of Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas, as well as Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and despite being a protagonist, she has a similar design to the Joker from Batman.
- Ironically, although she still cusses occasionally despite trying to make a place that can change a sin, she is more forgiving than Twilight Sparkle.
- It was confirmed that Charlie is bisexual as Vivziepop tweeted a bisexual pride flag above her and her affections towards Vaggie.
- Her ex-boyfriend was Seviathan Von Eldrich, brother of her rival Helsa Von Eldrich.
- Charlie's appearance and personality may have been inspired by Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx as they are both female heroic monsters that have sharp fangs and long hair, as well as appearing to be much more cheerful and loving to their love interests.