|Kamen Rider Black finds the lack of categories on this page suspicious, and suspects it may be a Gorgom plot.|
Help by adding new categories to the article!
Chizuru Minamoto (源 千鶴, Minamoto Chizuru) is a main character of the Kanokon series. She is a female kitsune and love interest of Kouta.
She was voiced by Ayako Kawasumi in the Japanese version, and by Dorothy Elias-Fahn in the English version.
She appears to be a normal, teenage girl, but she is in fact a 400-year-old powerful kitsune. When she changes form, her hair goes from black to blond and she gains fox ears and a tail.
Chizuru is a carefree second year female student at Kouta's school. She is constantly hanging around and on Kouta, as he is the only male she acts genuinely towards. She loves Kouta very much and wants to enter a "relationship of sin" with him. She is a very straightforward person and makes almost constant sexual suggestions and actions toward Kouta.
- Transformation: Chizuru can shift between her human and kitsune form at will. She is shown to be more powerful in "true" form than in her human form.
- Kitsune Physiology: Being from a bloodline of powerful kitsunes she can transform to reach her full power and strength.
- Fox-Fire: Chizuru can emit powerful blue fox flames.
- Fusion: Chizuru has shown to be able to physically merge with Kouta by kissing to become more powerful. During this she enters his body and gains the ability to use her 5-tailed kitsune powers.
- Her Japanese voice actress, Ayako Kawasumi, who also voiced Alice in Pandora Hearts, Saber in Fate/Zero, Erina Pendleton in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Leina Vance in Queen's Blade.
- Her English Voice Actress, Dorothy Elias-Fahn, who also voiced Kamiya Kaoru in Rurouni Kenshin, Lillymon in Digimon Adventure series Rosemon in Digimon Adventure tri., Sakura Haruno from Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals, Konan from Naruto Shippuden, Floramon in Digimon Fontier, Lalamon & her digivolution forms in Digimon Data Squad and Meryl Stryfe from Trigun.