Chromastone is a silicon based alien made of extremely durable magenta-colored crystals. His body is overall purple, with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, and he also sports six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head that resembles a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.
In Omniverse, he looks exactly the same as he was in Ben 10: Alien Force/Ben 10: Ultimate Alien except that the crystals on his back and head are much longer.
The Prototype Omnitrix/Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol is on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Ultraviolet Beam Projection: Chromastone can manipulate ultraviolet energy to project multicolored energy beams from hands, crystals on his body, and eye. His energy beams also grow stronger after absorbing amount energy.
- Ultraviolet Energy Shields: Chromastone can also manipulate ultraviolet energy to create energy shields.
- Energy Absorption: Chromastone is able to absorb all forms of energy.
- Light Generation: Chromastone is capable of generating light from his hands.
- Enhanced Strength: Chromastone possesses amount of enhanced strength.
- Flight: Chromastone is able to fly while leaving a rainbow-colored trail.
- While his species is extinct, only Chromastone and Suglite are the remaining members to be alive.
- Chromastone had concept art drawn by Glenn Wong and Eric Canete, whereas his final design was created by Chap Yaep, with color styling by Chris Hooten.
- Chromastone is one of the four regular aliens to get a complete redesign in Omniverse; the others being Shocksquatch, Eatle, and Swampfire. However, Chromastone and Swampfire are the only two of these aliens to get redesigns mid-series.
- Chromastone is one of the five aliens who escaped from the original Omnitrix; the others being Ghostfreak, Goop, Way Big, and Spidermonkey.
Original Series Aliens
Reboot Series Aliens