Claire Nuñez is a major protagonist in the Tales of Arcadia trilogy, appearing as one of the two deuteragonists of Trollhunters and a major protagonist in Wizards. She is Jim's love interest.
She is voiced by Lexi Medrano.
Wise beyond her years and suspicious of Jim's strange behavior, Claire finally gets her answers when she discovers her baby brother was swapped for a Changeling Troll! She is then introduced to a wondrous world full of Trolls and magic. However, this doesn't distract her from her quest to save her brother no matter the odds or obstacles, though it helps that Jim is willing to do almost anything for her. She becomes an integral part of the Trollhunting team with her sharp wit and strong loyalty to friends and family. Far from the damsel in distress, Claire fights for herself and learns to master a weapon of her own: the Shadow Staff.
Claire is slim with dark brown eyes and black hair with a blue streak and a lot of colorful barrettes in it. She wears a light purple turtleneck shirt with a darker pink skull and the word HAMLET under a short dark purple jacket, a short blue skirt and gray leggings with black shoes. After being corrupted by the Shadow Staff her blue streaks turns to white. When using intense amount of power from the Shadow Staff her eyes turn pitch black with only her iris and pupil shining in dark purple color, however when she’s being controlled by Morgana’s it glows dark yellow.
- In the book series, Claire has longer hair and was Scottish.
- Her favorite food is guacamole.
- She becomes the first human, and apparently the first female to wield Angor Rot's former weapon, the Shadow Staff.
- Her surname in the book was Fontaine.
- She bears a resemblance with Sam Manson from Danny Phantom, Wyldstyle from The LEGO Movie and GoGo Tomago from Big Hero 6.