| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Clockwork is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Chronosapien from an unknown planet.
Clockwork is a robotic alien with copper skin, black stripes, a clock key on his head. He can has visble gears in a transparent green circular glass in the center of his chest with the Ultimatrix symbol in front.
Powers and Abilities
- Chronokinesis: Clockwork can manipulate time, He is able to slow down time.
- Time Travel: According to Ben 10,000, Clockwork can travel through time, but Clockwork never use this ability.
- Past Projection: Clockwork can project a version of the past that already happen by rotating the key on his head.
- Time Rays: Clockwork can project green time rays that can send people back in time.
- Space Survivability: Due to being robotic, Clockwork can survive in the vacuum of space.
Due to his robotic body, Clockwork has very low stamina and can tire out quickly. Clockwork is not very durable, as Jennifer Nocturne was able to easily damage his arm with a single shot from Captain Nemesis' glove. Time has no effect on gum balls (as seen in Paradox) and diamonds (as seen in Ben 10,000 Returns), so Clockwork's time rays are useless against those objects.