Courtney Babcock is the older sister of Norman in ParaNorman. She is a cheerleader and acts stereotypically snobbish and mean-spirited most of the time. Courtney resents Norman and when he says he can see the dead, she goes out of her way to prove he`s a liar. Until the night when she puts aside her differences and stands up for him, because even though she acts like she hates him, she loves Norman with all her heart.
She attempts to flirt with Mitch Downe, Neil's older brother, many times during the events on the night of the 300th anniversary of Agatha Prenderghast's hanging. She is later disappointed when she finds out Mitch is gay, after he mentions his "boyfriend."
She is voiced by Anna Kendrick, who also voiced Princess Poppy in Trolls.
Courtney is a skinny blonde teenage 17 year old girl with blue eyes and long blonde hair that's tied in a ponytail. Courtney is usually in a tight pink sports outfit that hugs her curves and shows her belly. She has a thin yet curvaceous body, possessing ample boobs and a soft, plump booty.
- "He's like R-I- double P- E-D. Like a seven pack, at least."
- OMG. You are such a liar!"
- "Did we turn our backs when Dale Rige High was slaughtering our volleyball team?"
- "I KNEW IT! OH, YOU'VE BEEN SNEAKING UNDER MY PERSONAL *groans* You are the worst!"
- Courtney, even though she likes Mitch who doesn't like her that much due to being gay and his fear of girls, hates the fact that Alvin likes her, which was definitely shown to the extreme when he squeezed her bottom, oddly enough he got away with it for the most part.
- Courtney only acts mean to Norman because she is jealous that he can still see their Grandma and she can't. The other being that she is the "sister of the freak."
- Courtney's pony tail is her signature look, because when it bounces, it turns men into 'drooling robots.'