Crashhopper is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Orthopterran from an unknown planet.
Crashhopper greatly resembles a mix between a grasshopper and a praying mantis with significantly large hind limbs. He has a green film connected to his leg joints and legs similar to Jetray's wings. He has the same green colour scheme as Stinkfly. He has a large green horn and wears green overalls with black stripes all over.
Crashhopper wears the Omnitrix's symbol on his stomach.
Powers and Abilities
- Crasshopper Physiology: He has the form and mimic the abilities and attributes of a crasshopper.
- Enhanced Jumping: Due to his relatively long and muscular hind legs, He is able to jump extremely long distances, leaving behind a shock wave.
- Hard and Sharp Head: He has a very hard and powerful horn-like skull which he uses as a battering ram.
- Enhanced Agility: He has enhanced ability.
- Enhanced Reflexes: He has enhanced reflexes.
- Shock Waves: The shock wave created from Crashhopper's jumping is strong enough to crack concrete and push through a large number of giant ants that were on top of him as seen in It was Them.
- Enhanced Strength: He is strong enough to lift and throw a Muroid. In The Frogs Of War: Part 1, he was strong enough to bounce Milleous around while jumping.