|Anakin Skywalker finds this infobox's power has been underestimated, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
Crobat (Japanese: クロバット Crobat) is a dual-type Poison/Flying Pokémon from Generation II.
It evolves from Golbat when leveled up with high friendship after it evolves from Zubat at Level 22. It is the final form of Zubat.
In the anime, Brock catches Crobat as a Zubat in Mt. Moon in the episode "Clefairy and the Moon Stone". It evolved into Golbat in the episode "Hastle in the Castle" protecting another Zubat named Mimi from Team Rocket, before into Crobat in the episode "Control Freak!" to stop Team Rocket from catching Pokémon using a magical mask.
- Gold/HeartGold/LeafGreen/X - It flies so silently through the dark on its four wings that it may not be noticed even when nearby.
- Silver/SoulSilver/FireRed - The development of wings on its legs enables it to fly fast but also makes it tough to stop and rest.
- Crystal - As a result of its pursuit of faster, yet more silent flight, a new set of wings grew on its hindlegs.
- Ruby/Omega Ruby - If this Pokémon is flying by fluttering only a pair of wings on either the forelegs or hind legs, it's proof that Crobat has been flying a long distance. It switches the wings it uses if it is tired.
- Sapphire/Alpha Sapphire - Crobat sneaks up on its intended prey using wings that barely make a sound. This Pokémon rests by hanging on a tree branch with its rear legs that serve as wings.
- Emerald - Over the course of evolution, its hind legs turned into wings. By alternately resting its front and rear wings, it can fly all day without having to stop.
- Diamond/Y - Having four wings enables it to fly faster and more quietly. It turns active when the night comes.
- Pearl - A Pokémon that gained vastly enhanced flying performance by having its legs turn into wings.
- Platinum/Black and White/Black 2 and White 2 - The transformation of its legs into wings made it better at flying, but more clumsy at walking.
- Sun - Both its legs became wings, and as a result, it can't move well on the ground. All it can do is crawl around.
- Moon - Silent and swift in its four-winged flight, it bites down on its prey before they realize what's happening. In a heartbeat, it drains their blood.
- Ultra Sun - Its fangs are so sharp, if it bites you in the dark and sucks your blood, you won’t notice any pain or realize you’ve been bitten.
- Ultra Moon - It feeds on the blood of living people and Pokémon. If it can’t drink any blood for even a short while, it becomes weak and unable to fly.
- Sword - Both of its legs have turned into wings. Without a sound, Crobat flies swiftly toward its prey and sinks its fangs into the nape of its target's neck.
- Shield - This Pokémon flaps its four wings skillfully. Crobat can fly through cramped caves without needing to slow down.
- Crobat, Golbat, and Zubat (as of Gen VII) are currently the only Pokémon who are both Poison and Flying type.
- Crobat is the fastest Gen II Pokémon and is also the fastest non-Mega Evolved Poison-type Pokémon.
Gym Leaders, Trial Captains, and Island Kahunas
Elite Four, Finalists, and Quarter Finalists
Groups and Organizations