|~ Cyborg's famous quote.|
|“||If these are gifts, then why am I the one paying for them?||„|
|~ Victor Stone to Diana Prince.|
Victor Stone, also known as Cyborg, is a superhero in the DC Extended Universe. He is a minor character in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and a supporting character in Justice League. A promising athlete, Victor was forever changed after a horrific accident, leaving him injured. He survived when his father used a Mother Box to put cybernetics onto him, turning him to a cyborg. Victor was then recruited into the Justice League to stop the New God Steppenwolf from invading Earth, and managed to stop him with the help of Superman.
He is portrayed by Ray Fisher.
- 1 Biography
- 2 DC Extended Universe
- 3 Personality
- 4 Powers and Abilities
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Navigation
Victor Stone was born June 29th, 1994 to Silas and Elinore Stone in Gotham City, New Jersey, and later loss his mother to an unknown cause. Victor became a promising athlete in high school, and received a scholarship to Gotham City University. However, his career was cut short when he survived a horrific accident, which left him injured and mutilated. Victor was kept alive by his father, who became desperate enough to use a Mother Box to save his son, which forged his body with cybernetics and advanced technology. Though Victor survived the transformation, he hated his new appearance and feared his new abilities, deciding to hide in his father's home from the public.
DC Extended Universe
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Lex Luthor had video footage of Victor Stone getting his body reconstructed by his father Silas with a Mother Box, and Diana Prince watched the footage.
In 2017, victor became aware that Brue Wayne was interested in him, having used his new abilities to interact with the internet and surveillance cameras. Victor met Diana Prince after doing some tracking, and refused to join the team due to fearing his abilities and appearance. Victor returned home to find his home ransacked and his father kidnaped, and decided to help Batman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash stop Steppenwolf and the Parademons. The team battled Steppenwolf and the Parademons, with the Flash saving Silas and the S.T.A.R. Labs staff that was also kidnapped. The New God managed to overpower the group, but the Atalntian-human hybrid Aquaman saved the team from a flood, and the team regrouped in the Batcave. Victor revealed to the group that he was in the possession of the last Mother Box, and Bruce wanted to use the box to resurrect Superman to help them fight Steppenwolf.
The team succeeded in resurrecting Superman, but had to fight the Man of Steel when he attacked them out disorientation until Lois Lane came and calmed him. After the incident, the Justice League worked together to stop Steppenwolf and the Parademons, and were assisted by Superman after he regained his suit. After the Justice League's victory, Victor returned to his father to make improvements over his cybernetic body.
Zack Snyder's Justice League
To be added ...
To be added...
In a Knightmare Future, Superman turned to the dark side after Lois's death and Darkseid making him submit to the Ant-Life Equation. Cyborg joined the Insurgency with Batman and Flash to stop the Regime, and helped the group create a cosmic treadmill to have Barry travel to the past to warn Bruce.
Prior to his tragic accident and cybernetic transformation, Victor Stone was an optimistic football enthusiast and academic overachiever, thus managing to gain a scholarship to Gotham City University.
After the accident, however, Victor abandons football and becomes gloomy, secluded, depressed, and even somewhat robotic. Cyborg can also be quite blunt and robotically stiff, sternly pointing out to a person that the latter should have moved out of the path of the Humvee flying right at him. This all stems from the fact that after becoming a cyborg, Victor no longer feels fully human, thinks of himself as a monster, and even Wonder Woman herself was initially unable to persuade him otherwise. However, when his father Silas Stone gets kidnapped by Steppenwolf, Cyborg joins the League without hesitation, and even personally attacks the fearsome New God in order to save him.
After fighting alongside the Justice League for some time, however, Cyborg seems to have warmed a bit to all of his teammates, as he bonds a bit with Flash over their unexpected metahuman power gain (though he still found the latter's humor a bit annoying), he somewhat bonds with Batman over their engineering expertise, he notably reassures the previously skeptical Aquaman that "the ride ain't over yet" (before helping the Atlantean fight a group of Parademons), he comes to appreciate Wonder Woman's emotional support, and even shares a laugh of relief with resurrected Superman (after they successfully pry apart the 3 Mother Boxes). Indeed, Cyborg is the first member of the League to have befriended every single one of his teammates during their first major battle. Superman's return and the defeat of Steppenwolf finally grants Cyborg the confidence to reveal his cybernetic self to the world and begin mending his strained relationship with his father, as he is seen beginning to work with Silas at S.T.A.R. Labs.
Powers and Abilities
- Technorganic Physiology: After surviving a horrible accident and becoming a cybernetic organism with the help of S.T.A.R. Labs technology and an Apokoliptan Mother Box, Victor Stone has gained various superhuman abilities.
- Self-Modification: Cyborg's new body appears to be in a constant state of modification, which leads to him discovering new abilities every so often, suddenly learning one day that he could fly, for instance.
- Superhuman Strength: Cyborg's armored cybernetic body grants him considerable superhuman strength, making him the fourth strongest member of the Justice League (after Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman). Hence, Cyborg was able to easily stop and knock back a flying Humvee mid-air, smash right through the Knightcrawler's roof, as well as catch and hurl Aquaman 30 feet through the air, and he even helped Superman pry apart the 3 Mother Boxes with his bare hands, though doing so visibly strained Cyborg. However, Cyborg was effortlessly overpowered by an angry resurrected Superman (with only Lois Lane's timely intervention saving him), and then by Steppenwolf.
- Superhuman Stamina: Cyborg has incredible stamina, with him never tiring or needing to sleep. Indeed, Cyborg doesn't need to consume food, or even breathe if he were to choose not to.
- Superhuman Durability: Cyborg's cybernetic body is extremely durable, capable of withstanding immense blunt force trauma, as well as flight at extremely high altitudes. However, beings stronger than him can still wound Cyborg, notably when resurrected Superman painfully beat Cyborg to the ground, and later when Steppenwolf cut through the former's shoulder with his battle ax, and later tore off several of Cyborg's limbs.
- Holographic Projection: Cyborg can make holographic projections of data that he discovers on the Internet.
- Self-Repair: Cyborg, due to the Mother Box healing him, is capable of repairing his biomechatronic and regenerating his organic body parts in the event that they become damaged. This way Victor notably managed to heal his body and regrow lost organic body parts with biomechatronic parts after his horrible accident, thereby becoming Cyborg. Even after Steppenwolf cut through his shoulder and tore off several of his limbs, Cyborg was able to recover and weld himself back together fairly quickly.
- Technology Manipulation: Victor, as a cybernetic organism, is able to interface and control any system he has access to, allowing him to manipulate data seamlessly. He was able to access the highly sophisticated Batcomputer when attempting to communicate with Batman and Wonder Woman, and integrate with the Knightcrawler in the fight against Steppenwolf. He is even able to interface with advanced technology from other worlds, such as Scout Ship 0344 and the Mother Boxes. Cyborg remains constantly plugged into the Internet, taking in and processing vast amounts of code and data. However, Cyborg admits to not having fully mastered this power.
- Flight: Cyborg can achieve sustained flight, via thrusters located along his body.
- Shape-Shifting: Cyborg can rapidly reshape parts of his body into various weapons and technological equipment at will, later adding a circular red emblem to his chest. He was even able to generate a Kryptonian command key in order to activate and interface with the Scout Ship.
- Plasma Cannon: Cyborg can swiftly alter the shape of his left arm into a canon, which generates extremely powerful concussive blasts of blue-hot plasma. These blasts are powerful and hot enough to instantly disintegrate a huge piece of falling debris mid-air, and one blast was even able to momentarily hurt Steppenwolf himself. However, the canon proved completely ineffective against a resurrected Superman.
- Expert Athlete: Victor Stone had originally been a highly skilled college athlete and football star before his horrible accident, even gaining a football scholarship to Gotham University.
- Genius-Level Intellect: Victor Stone was already a genius prior to his accident, but his mind was enhanced even further once he became a cyborg due to his mind absorbing vast amounts of data from being constantly plugged into the Internet.
- Expert Engineer: Cyborg, due to his technopathy, has become an engineering genius on par with Batman, with him therefore understanding how to use the Batcomputer and Knightcrawler, and when confronted by unfamiliar technology such as that on Scout Ship 0344 or the Unity, Cyborn can familiarize himself with it very quickly, hence he was quickly able to deduce Lex Luthor's process of creating Doomsday, as well as the upcoming process of resurrecting Superman with a Mother Box. As a result, his father consistently asked Cyborg to with with him and his scientists at S.T.A.R. Labs, which Cyborg eventually does.
- Stealth: Cyborg, despite his mechanical body, is exceptionally stealthy, as he was able to spy on Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince from a distance, and later, along with Batman and Wonder Woman, was able to swiftly slip away when Commissioner James Gordon turned away for a moment, surprising even The Flash who was left incredulous at how he didn't notice his teammates leave, despite having superhuman reflexes and standing right beside them.
- Master Marksman: Victor Stone was already skilled with target-based activities (as a football star), and his technological enhancements improving this even further, Cyborg becomes a perfect shot on par with Deadshot, as he can accurately hone on a moving target's trajectory to shoot it out of the air, as done with numerous Parademons.
- Mother Box: Cyborg's main piece of equipment is an Apokoliptan Mother Box, which healed his damaged body, transforming him into a cybernetic organism. Victor was determined to keep it hidden, despite his father Silas Stone's protests, only agreeing to retrieve it to help resurrect Superman.
|“||I was in an accident. I should've died. My father thought that he could use the Mother Box to rebuild the broken parts of me with a few cybernetic enhancements. Instead, he built a living machine that may be stronger than its host.||„|
|“||Ride ain't over yet!||„|
|~ Cyborg to Aquaman.|
- Michael B. Jordan was in early talks for the role.
|Extended Universe Heroes|