Cysero is a mad weaponsmith. Supposed creator of all left socks and cakes in the AE games... a great many puns as well. He has recently taken over the members Clubhouse and changed it into a Cysero paradise. He is somewhat dimwitted, as shown during the "Golden Onslaught" plot, where he never realized he was kidnapped and all it took to keep him from escaping was a circle with an arrow pointing to it saying "Do Not Cross" (he was trapped by his sense of humor). He was eventually freed by the hero.
- He is mentioned in the Blacksmith Apprentice armor description.
- His character page from AQW.
- The effects in the Yogurt Dialogue does have 3 f's in game one of many spelling mistakes in the game.
- He was captured by Lionfang along with many other heroes. He was replaced by a Guy in the tub.
- As of 12/27/09 he in real life has had a son named Jack.
- He has chosen the side of the Lycans.
- His Lycan name is: Cyserwolf
- Cysero in Mechquest is actually a ship as you find out in Dragonfable.... he changed into a human mage during an event called 'The Reset' and has stayed in that form since. If You Tried To Aproach Him His Damage Is 1090909090909089898989! Thats A Secret Place!
- His mirror counterpart lives in Battleoff, and (while still good-natured) is serious instead of funny.
- One of his many custom weapons is Cysero's SUPER Hammer.
- He forged Noxus's Skull into Noxus Head Staff for Gravelyn to use.
- The Book of Arcangrove also tell us about Cysero.
- His name is pronounced "Sis-uh-roh".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.