Damian Wayne, also known as Robin, is the overall tetartagonist of the DC Animated Film Universe franchise. He appeared in seven of the fifteen movies within the franchise. He the titular deuteragonist of the 2014 third installment Son of Batman, one of the two titular main protagonists (alongside Nightwing) of the 2015 short film Nightwing & Robin, the titular deuteragonist of the 2015 fifth installment Batman vs. Robin, a major character of the 2016 sixth installment Batman: Bad Blood, the deuteragonist of the 2016 seventh installment Justice League vs. Teen Titans, a major character in the 2017 ninth installment Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, a cameo character of the 2018 eleventh installment The Death of Superman, a minor character in the 2019 fourteenth installment Batman: Hush, and a major character of the 2020 sixteenth/final installment Justice League Dark: Apokolips War.
He is a son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. He was trained since birth by the League of Assassins, but was forced to flee with his mother to Gotham City when his grandfather was murdered by Deathstroke. After meeting his father, he later became the second Robin. In Justice League vs. Teen Titans, he joins the Teen Titans and by Justice League Dark: Apokolips War, he is the love interest of his fellow Titan Raven .
He is voiced by Stuart Allan.
Damian is the biological son of Batman and Talia al Ghul. He becomes the second Robin after the fall of the League of Shadows and later a member of the Teen Titans.
Powers and Abilities
- Master Combatant: Damian has extensive knowledge of unarmed, melee and close quarter combat.
- Expert Driver: Despite his age, Damian knows how to drive and could use the Batmobile after stealing it.
- Expert Pilot: Damian was also able to operate the Batwing and its weapons.
- Acrobatics: Damian is highly capable of acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as parkour or free running moves, while he incorporates these skills in traversing urban areas and in fighting.
- Utility Belt: Damian was given a utility belt with various gadgets by his father, Batman. Several of the gadgets are dildos and other various anal sex toys and stimulants
- Grappling gun: Damien uses a line-launching handgun, along with his own natural mobility, to descend or scale several stories and to traverse several yards in seconds or less by shooting a retractible, detachable and replaceable line at a nearby structure and then retracting it.
- Between the movies Son of Batman and Justice League Vs Teen Titans, Damian has grown noticeably. Originally he stood as roughly half his father's height to being roughly a foot shorter than Bruce. This proves that the movies are following a certain level of continuity since Damian's introduction.
Teen Titans Go!
|Teen Titans Members|