he has made cameo appearances in issue 46 of Teen Titans Go! And DC Superhero Girls
Ryand'r is the Prince of an alien race known as the Tamarans. Five years before Starfire's arrival on Earth in the episode Go!, the Gordanians invaded the planet Tamaran. The lush planet was soon ravaged and war-torn. As the threat of a takeover by the Gordanians became even greater, Wildfire was secretly sent away to an unknown part of space in order to preserve the royal family line of Tamaran, and has not been heard from since.
Powers and Abilities
- Tamaranean Physiology: Ryand'r belongs to a race of extra-terrestrials from the planet Tamaran, providing him with a biological advantage over humans. Tamaraneans appear almost identical to humans save for their golden skin and iridescent eyes.
- Flight: Although he has nether displayed the ability, Ryand'r is likely capable of unaided flight like other members of his race such as his sisters.
- Multilingualism: Although he has never displayed the ability, Ryand'r presumably possesses the power of linguistic assimilation like the rest of his kind. The most efficient and quickest way for a Tamaranean to assimilate a language is through lip-to-lip oral contact with a practitioner of a sought after language.
- Energy Absorption|Solar Energy Absorption: Ryand'r, like other Tamaraneans, passively absorbs solar energy from nearby stars into his body, giving him a multitude of solar-based abilities.
- Solar Energy Distribution: Ryand'r can distribute his stored solar energy, increasing the power of a solar-powered ally such as Supergirl Energy must be transferred through physical contact.
- Energy Projection/Solar Energy Projection: Like other Tamaraneans, Ryand'r is able to convert his stored solar energy into potent blasts of green plasma which he can project from any part of his body.
- Superhuman Strength: Although he has never displayed any feats of strength above the capabilities of a human Ryand'r presumably possesses a strength level akin to other members of his kind.
Teen Titans Go!