|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
| This stub is making Kirby sad.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
Darkrai is a Dark-type Pokémon from Generation IV.
While it's abilities and looks make people think of it as evil, while in reality that's only some Darkrai and others are heroes such as in the anime.
In Alamos Town a Darkrai lived there and fought against Dialga and Palkia who trapped the city in another dimension which had various side effects all of which Darkrai was blamed for even though it didn't have those kinds of abilities. It sacrificed itself to slow them down, but when everything was restored, it was brought back to life as well.
In Poképark 2: Wonders Beyond too, Darkrai is initially evil but realizing the harm caused and overcome by the consequences of his actions, he throws himself into the black hole to preserve the Pokepark and the real world, but is later resurrected by the Pokétroupe.
Powers and abilities
- Dreams control: Darkrai's main ability is to be able to enter and control dreams, be they of Pokémon or humans. He can even kill through these nightmares.
- Illusions: In these nightmares, Darkrai can generate realistic illusions, which he can also use to take on the appearance of other Pokémon.
- Reality manipulation: As seen in the movie, Darkrai can manipulate, at least in part, reality to for example give a Pokémon the ability to fly in normal times unable to do so.
- Flight: As the main means of transportation, Darkrai can levitate and fly at will. This ability is the only one that remains constant in all games where Darkrai appears.
- Tenebrokinesis: Darkrai can generate darkness at will to attack or move. It can create dark projectiles, surround its body with darkness or even turn into a shadow to move faster.
- Teleporting: Darkrai can teleport to his will, to flee or to battle.
- Body handling: In some of his apparitions, Darkrai is able to grow legs.
- Telekinesis: Darkai can control objects remotely without touching them, which he uses to attract Reuniclus' orb to him. He can also project telekinetic gusts to his opponents.
- Genius-level intelligence: Darkai is extremely intelligent, capable of designing and executing very complex plans.
- Genius manipulation: Darkai is an extremely gifted manipulator, as Cresselia says, "he's the type to pull strings in the shadows". He was able to manipulate Palkia to eliminate the player character and their partner in Mystery Dungeon, and use Tryoxidre and Haxorus in Poképark 2.
|Nintendo All-Star Heroes|
Super Mario Bros. franchise
Fire Emblem series