|“||I don't understand, for my whole walking life I had to keep my mouth shut, having to deal with everyone's annoying little habits, but now I can say what I like.||„|
|~ Darwin Watterson in The Words|
|“||Yeah! Then we can kick his butt there!||„|
|~ Darwin’s last words.|
Darwin Watterson is the deuteragonist of the television series, The Amazing World of Gumball. He is Gumball's sidekick and adoptive younger brother. He was the Watterson's family pet, until he grew legs and became an adoptive child. His full name is Darwin Raglan Caspian Ahab Poseidon Nicodemius Watterson III.
Darwin is an orange goldfish. Although he acts like a human, he still retains his fin. He wears green and white slippers. Without his slippers on, his feet feet are pixelated, being slippers his only clothing.
- He and Gumball are similar to Rigby and Mordecai from Regular Show:
- Gumball to act like Mordecai when his love sick and/or Rigby when his hissy egomaniac.
- Darwin to act like Rigby doing wrong and out of control and/or Mordecai when his warning for nothing.
- Both are titular anti-heros/heros.
- Both luckiness and hopeless.
- Mordecai and Rigby not always winners, Gumball and Darwin not always losers.
- Both have high-pitched voice.
- Both have hot head person, who are more mature, than themselves and are control freak a bit: Anais, Nicole, Miss Simian, and Benson respectively.
- Both have love interests, who are shape shifters/nerds: Penny and Eileen.
- Both have bully friends, who were their enemies: Tobias and Muscle Man.
- Both have all enemies.
- Both are idiots and odd.
- Both are sidekicks.