|Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility."
Spider-Man has declared that this article is still under construction.
Devon Daniels is the Red Beast Morpher Ranger and leader of the Beast Morpher Rangers. He is one of the five main protagonists of Power Rangers: Beast Morphers.
Devon is the son of Mayor Adam Daniels. He copies his father's bar code guest pass and sneaks in. He is mistaken to be an employee and is sent to the Morphin Lab, where he meets Zoey Reeves, a laundry girl. He witnesses Evox corrupting the system and tries to alert Commander Shaw, but he ends up getting caught and thrown into his holding cell. After His holding cell door breaks down, he ends up getting caught in the fire, but he is saved by Ravi Shaw. After encountering the evil rangers, the three are infused with animal DNA as they become Power Rangers and Devon becomes the Red Ranger.
- Devon is the fourth African-American Red Ranger. The first being T.J. Johnson of Power Rangers Turbo, the second being Jack Landors of Power Rangers S.P.D., and the third being Scott Truman of Power Rangers RPM.
- Devon is similar to Trent Fernandez-Mercer, the Dino Thunder White Ranger, in which both their fathers were forced to share a body with the main villain, but would end being saved when they separated.
- Devon is similar to Jack Landors, the SPD Red Ranger, as they started off as irresponsible slackers who became more proactive as the series went on.
- Devon is the second Ranger after Lily Chilman, the Jungle Fury Yellow Ranger, to have a cheetah motif.
- He is also the first Red Ranger with this distinction.
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, who trained to become Red Buster for since childhood, Devon was never intended to become the Red Ranger. Blaze was supposed to become Beast Morphers Red.
- Devon is the first Red Ranger with a battlizer that would slowly turn him evil. This lead to his battlizer being discontinued and replaced by the much safer Beast-X Mode.