| This stub is making Kirby hungry with its lack of substance.|
This article or section is a stub. You can help the Heroes Wiki by expanding it!
What are you waiting for? GO!
|“||You're in trouble, Vilgax. I've had a lot of practice with this one.||„|
|~ Ben after transforming into Diamondhead for the first time in Alien Force.|
Diamondhead is one of Ben Tennyson's Alien Egos from the first Ben 10 series, He has crystal based powers.
He is voiced by Jim Ward who also voice Captain Qwark in Ratchet & Clank series, in the original series, Dee Bradley Baker in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien who also voiced Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Chromastone, Big Chill, Wildmutt, Swampfire, Humungousaur, Jetray, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, NRG and Four Arms, Eric Bauza also voices Patches in Omniverse and Daran Norris also voices Cosmo Jorgen Von Strangle in Race Against Time.
In the Original Series, Diamondhead is a pale green crystalline humanoid alien, His body is made of durable organic crystals, He has semi-cubic shape head, He has two long crystal shards on his back and two small crystals shards. He also has yellow eyes.
Diamondhead wears a black and white uniform which is half black on the right and half white on the left.
In Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, Diamondhead no longer wears his black and white uniform, but is now consisting with indigo silicon between his lower body, torso, and top of his head. He now has six crystal shards on his back instead of four and also has two small more on the front of his chest. He has black lies and dots over his body, his eyes are green, and wears the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.
In Omniverse, Diamondhead now wears a black clothing with a large green stripe down the middle on his belt, and also wears blast pants. He wears a green belt with white stripes and the Omnitrix symbol on it. Diamondhead no longer has the two crystal shards on his chest, and now only has two crystal shards on his back that had growth in length. His jaw is now larger, and he wears black shoes with green on the bottom.
Powers and Abilities
- Crystalline Physiology: Diamondhead's body is composed of a crystalline structure which has several applications such as:
- Enhanced Durability: Diamondhead was able to tank being laser blaster into an RV which blew up, getting crushed by a giant robot who had jumped meters into the sky, then thrown into another vehicle, having a tree fall on top of him and being laser blasted into a house which then blew up.
- Energy Manipulation: Diamondhead's physiology allows him to be virtually unharmed by any energy attack with the means to refract and redirect it. Diamondhead has also been shown to absorb energy attacks before redirected them to his opponent.
- Crystallokinesis: Diamondhead can generate crystalline structures and shape them using his mind. He can even telekinetically move them as a means of attack. Diamondhead can even manipulate durability of these structures to tank attacks that Diamondhead himself cannot.
- Crystalline Projectiles: Diamondhead can shoot out crystalline projectiles at his opponent and in some instances can even make these projectiles explode upon impact.
- Shapeshifting: Diamondhead can alter his body so that he has weapons for combat and typically shapeshifts his arms into swords or claws. He has been able to create cleats for himself as well.
- Crystal Travel: By constantly manipulating the nature of his projectiles, Diamondhead can create a crystalline path to 'surf' on.
- Enhanced Speed: Diamondhead was able to keep up with a rocket powered mech suit.
- Crystal Encasement: Diamondhead can completely immobilize his opponent by encasing them inside crystalline structures.
- Regeneration: Diamondhead has demonstrated the ability to regenerate his limbs should they somehow be removed from his body.
- Enhanced Strength: Diamondhead is strong enough to stop a robot three times his size in its tracks.
- Enhanced Stamina: Diamondhead's advanced musculature is considerably more efficient. As a result, his muscles produce practically no fatigue toxins during physical activity. His virtually inexhaustible stamina enables him to exert himself at peak capacity for an undefined period of time without tiring at all.
- Enhanced Agility: Diamondhead is surprisingly agile as he has demonstrated the ability to perform multiple flips in the air and was able to dodge a barrage of Slamworm's acid attacks.
Diamondhead is vulnerable to sonic vibrations which can shatter him and sometime make him fall unconscious.
Diamondhead first appeared in And Then There Were 10, where he defeated Vilgax's Gigantic Drone and saved a park.
In Hunted, Diamondhead did some training to master his powers. He was later defeated by Kraab and SixSix before being rescued by Tetrax. He then had a conversation with the latter until he reverted.
In The Big Tick, Ben transform into Diamondhead to his diamond shard projection to damage the Great One's shell, but only for the shards to bound off the shell with no effect.
In Framed, Diamondhead was defeated by Kevin as Heatblast. After Kevin escaped as Stinkfly, Diamondhead fought some of Lieutenant Steel's men until he reverted. Later, Kevin used Diamondhead to fight Lieutenant Steel and Ben as Four Arms.
In Grudge Match, Diamondhead battled Kevin 11 and one of Slix Vigma's robots.
In Back with a Vengeance, Diamondhead appeared four times. Firstly, Diamondhead was used by the Master Control. Secondly, he was used to find out which alien could spit the best loogie. Then, he was used to break out of Vilgax's grip. Lastly, Diamondhead prepared to fight both Kevin 11 and Vilgax, but was sucked into the Null Void with them.
Ben 10: Alien Force
In Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 2, After Chromastone was destroyed by Vilgax, Chromastone reform into Diamondhead, Diamondhead was able overpower Vilgax due to the amount of training Ben has with the Petrosapien before being locked in the Omnitrix. Diamondhead even defeated Vilgax by slamming monstrous crystal prisms down onto the villain.
In Singlehanded, Julie dialed in Diamondhead to fight off Sunder with his hand. Meanwhile, Diamondhead broke a bridge in the Null Void and fell off, forcing him to switch into Goop.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
In Basic Training, Diamondhead defeated Brannigan.
In The Ultimate Sacrifice, Diamondhead battled the Sentient Ultimate Forms, but was defeated by Sentient Ultimate Echo Echo.
Ben 10: Omniverse
In Trouble Helix, Diamondhead fought and defeated Malware.
In Arrested Development, Diamondhead caught a thief.
In It Was Them, Diamondhead fought Slamworm.
In Gone Fishin', Diamondhead defeated Captain Kork.
- Diamondhead is one of the fours aliens to be seen in all four series, the others are Cannonbolt, Upchuck, Way Big, and Ghostfreak.
- He share same first voice actor with XLR8, Wildvine.
- Diamondhead is the only alien other than Way Big to defeat Vilgax.
- Diamondhead is Eric Bauza's favorite alien.
- Diamondhead makes a crystalline metallic sound every time he moves.