The Disney Princesses are characters from the Disney Animated Canon (with the exception of Merida, who is from Pixar). Some of them have been born into royalty, others have married a prince, while others have the title of "princess" as an honoriffic. This team usually shows up in Disney crossovers. They are kind, beautiful, wise, gentle, caring and compassionate, but they have unique skills and abilities that let them defend themselves from the forces of evil. They usually coexist in alternate realms (the House of Mouse, the Enchanted Forest, Andalasia, the Ever Realm seen in Sofia the First and Elena of Avalor, and the digital realm of the internet seen in Ralph Breaks the Internet). Most of them are based on fairy tales (with the exception of Merida and Moana, who are original characters, and Pocahontas, who is based on a real life historical figure). Their most trusted allies include Sora, Sofia the First, and Vanellope von Schweetz .
- 1000 BC (Moana)
- Middle Ages (Snow White, Jasmine, Mulan, Merida)
- 14th Century (Aurora)
- 17th Century (Pocahontas)
- 18th Century (Belle)
- 19th Century (Cinderella, Ariel)
- 1812 (Rapunzel)
- 1920s (Tiana)
- Cinderella and Tiana: 19 years old.
- Pocahontas and Rapunzel: 18 years old.
- Belle: 17 years old.
- Aurora, Ariel, Mulan, Merida and Moana: 16 years old.
- Jasmine: 15 years old.
- Snow White: 14 years old.
- Germany (Snow White)
- France (Cinderella)
- France (Aurora)
- China (Mulan)
- United States of America (Pocahontas)
- United States of America (Tiana)
- Scotland (Merida)
- Polynesia (Moana)
- Germany aka "Corona" (Rapunzel)
- Middle East aka "Agrabah" (Jasmine)
- France (Belle)
- Denmark (Ariel)
- The Disney Princesses appear in Ralph Breaks the Internet, the sequel of Wreck-It Ralph, having Anna and Elsa with them.
- Aurora, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine and Mulan are currently the only Disney Princesses to have live-action remake counterparts .
- Pocahontas is the only Disney Princess to be based on a real person.
- Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora are the three original Disney Princesses, and their respective films were released in 1937, 1950 and 1959, respectively. Their respective films were also made in Walt Disney's lifetime.
- Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Mulan are the Disney Princesses that were developed during the Disney Renaissance, for there respective films were released in 1989, 1991, 1992, 1995 and 1998, respectively.
- Cinderella and Tiana are the oldest Disney Princesses, as both are 19 years-old. Snow White, on the other hand, is the youngest Disney Princess, as she is 14 years-old.
- Ariel is the only Disney Princess who is a mythical creature, as she was born as a mermaid.
- Cinderella, Belle and Tiana all wear opera gloves, and even wear aprons.
- Snow White and Cinderella are the only Disney Princesses that have a stepmother and they both have no parents alive. Aurora, Mulan, Rapunzel, Merida and Moana are the only Disney Princesses to have both their parents alive. Ariel, Belle, Jasmine and Pocahontas are the only Disney Princesses to have only their father alive while their mother is deceased. Tiana is the only Disney Princess to have her father deceased while her mother is alive.
- Belle, Mulan and Merida are the only Disney Princesses that ride horses.
- Mulan and Rapunzel are the only Disney Princesses that have short hair which previously had its length long initially, before they get it cut short.
- Pocahontas and Tiana are the only Disney Princesses who both have a human best friend being Nakoma and Charlotte La Bouff respectively.
- Aurora, Jasmine, Pocahontas and Merida are the only Disney Princesses to have an arranged marriage as a conflict.
- Merida and Moana are the only Disney Princesses that are single.
Rolie Polie Olie
The Bite-Sized Adventures of Sam Sandwich
Sofia the First
Sheriff Callie's Wild West
Goldie & Bear
Fancy Nancy Clancy
Mira, Royal Detective