|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Dr. Wondertainment contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||We are certain of only one thing: Everybody was once a child.||„|
|~ From the "GoI Field Guide"|
|“||Crafting joy, madness,
misters, toys, and happiness!
Just while supplies last!
|~ From "SCPoems"|
Dr. Wondertainment is the name given for an anonymous entity separate from the SCP Foundation. It is either an individual or a business that supplies an assortment of toys and gadgets that exhibit anomalous properties (many of which are contained by the SCP Foundation).
It is unclear who Dr. Wondertainment is or when exactly it was formed. Although the Foundation suggests it could be the name of either the individual that founded the company or perhaps the actual name of the company itself.
Dr. Wondertainment claims that it has an affiliation with the SCP Foundation after the latter first contained the company's specially branded Super Paper (dubbed SCP-445 by the Foundation).
Dr. Wondertainment follows a list of essential key concepts to its creations:
- It is a Capitalist Construct
- It makes toys aimed towards children
- It is "childish and playful" (whether or not this claim is true is up for debate)
The Company produces a number of "childrens toys" and magical inventions meant as a form of entertainment to express imagination and fun. Although some of the products are considered safe and harmless (such as SCP-1997 and SCP-3301), others are considered terrible (such as SCP-1799), dangerous (such as SCP-609), or even controversial (pretty much every one of its products).
Despite its reputation, Dr. Wondertainment considers itself well-meaning to is purpose, and does not mean to create its products as a form of weapons, rather as a form of curiosity.
- It appears that the concept of Dr. Wondertainment was based on the idea of Willy Wonka.
- The group known as "Gamers Against Weed" have created their own line of misters as a parody of Wondertainment's line. Apparently Dr. Wondertainment is unaware of this, since when Herman Fuller tried to start his own line of Little Misters, he was threatened with a lawsuit.
- The SCP Foundation formed a special department dedicated to solely study products of Dr. Wondertainment. This department was known as GoI-386 Research & Investigation Department with Dr. Justine Everwood acting as its director.
- Dr. Wondertainment at the VS Battles Wiki
- Dr. Wondertainment at the Omniverse Wiki
- Dr. Wondertainment at the Fun and Goi Scp Home Wiki