|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Dusty Marlow contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Lobstoberfest is almost here! Ooo, I hope my tux still fits!||„|
|~ Dusty Marlow|
Dusty Marlow is one of the main heroes of the Netflix original series, Paradise P.D. He is a police officer, who works for Paradise Police Department.
Dusty is a morbidly obese, delightfully dim-witted, manchild, who lives all alone in an apartment with a bunch of cats. Dusty spends more money on his cats' needs than he does on himself.
He is voiced by Dana Snyder.
- In "Welcome to Paradise", Dusty served as a human shield during two instances of enemy gunfire.
- In "Ass on the Line", Dusty helped Randall put up fliers, asking the people of Paradise if they knew anything about the asshole of a murder victim.
- In "Karla 9000", Dusty started up a chicken truck, where he served his own specially made chicken to hungry customers. However, he did not know that the flour he thought he was using to make the chicken was heroin, making him accidentally get into drug dealing. Since he didn't know what he was doing, he can't be considered a villain for it.
- In "Meet the Jabowskis", Dusty sang a song to Robby and Delbert to help them get off of drugs. However, they completely ignored this song and shut him out of their crackhouse.
- In "Christmas in Paradise", Dusty made a widespread protest around Paradise to turn the messed up, crime-ridden city into a more beautiful place so that Santa Claus would come and visit. Dusty went around town, dressing up the buildings and people to look beautiful and perfect. When Dusty found out that Santa was actually an evil criminal, who took part in the argyle meth business. He finally snapped and fought Santa and rightfully stabbed him to death.
- In "Big Ball Energy", Dusty forgave Bullet for killing his cats.
- In "Tucker Carlson is a Huge Dick", Dusty stopped Robby and Delbert from robbing a liquor store, or at least he tried.
- In "Operation: D.D.", Dusty helped the rest of the team take down The Chicago Kingpin.